SEARCH THIS BLOG
Join Us on Facebook!
- Kyra Dawson on Good Neighbours Awards Banquet 2017
- Kyra Dawson on Community Walk
- Jennie Yuen on Good Neighbours Awards Banquet 2017
- Rasha on FoodFit Program Week 2 of 12 Recap + A Recipe
- Day of Pink | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on 5 Quotes of Compassion Inspired by Remembrance Day
- Day of Pink | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Heart-Mind Well-Being Night at Frog Hollow Neighbourhood House
- Kyra on About our community walk
- The Wonderful Things We Love About Spring | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Peace Starts With Me: Heart-Mind Celebration
- The Wonderful Things We Love About Spring | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Our Lovely Gardens
- The Wonderful Things We Love About Spring | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Lets Get this Garden Started!
Category Archives: Food and Garden
It was week 2 of 12 of the FoodFit Program – another amazing session. It’s so nice to come back to get together again with all the participants. Cooking meals together is always the fun part. After meal preparation, we … Continue reading
We had our first session of the FoodFit Program on Monday, April 24th, 2017. Here’s a little description about the program: FoodFit is a 12-week program designed to help you learn the skills and knowledge to make healthy choices when … Continue reading
A super group of participants eager to get ready to Learn! Apples peeled and chopped A snapshot of the essential ingredients for canning. Thanks for reading. 🙂
On Thursday September 1st Frog Hollow is holding it’s annual Harvest Fest. It’s a neighbourhood celebration of the beauty and bounty of the harvest season and the importance of home gardening; after all, home gardening benefits your individual health, reduces … Continue reading
It was such fun making dumplings from scratch for the first time. It was a lot of preparation though. Thanks to the funding from Vancouver Foundation Neighbourhood Small Grants, we had a group of parents who joined together to make … Continue reading
Back in September of 2015, the seniors from the Frog Hollow Community received the Neighborhood Small Grants (thanks to the Vancouver Foundation) to do a Community Kitchen Workshop where participants get inspired and work together to make healthy meals. If … Continue reading
Watch this Local Food Security Urgency video.
If you are in need of food support we can help with emergency food. We have food bank items, vegetables, meat and day old bread to offer. Please register with Eva. Please bring your Permanent Resident Card. Thank you Eva … Continue reading