SEARCH THIS BLOG
- Today is Pink Shirt Day | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on 5 Quotes of Compassion Inspired by Remembrance Day
- A Very 2020 Happy Valentine’s Day! | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on What Does Happiness Mean To You?
- A Very 2020 Happy Valentine’s Day! | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Vancouver Heart-Mind Index Initiative Celebration
- Seeking Community Support for Our 2019 Holiday Hamper Program | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Support For Our Holiday Hamper Program
- Lee Turner on Digital Storytelling: “I Love Singing” by May
Category Archives: Food and Garden
vimeo.com/425691535 Checking in with my community tomato plants, coming up with some future plans and doing some reading here on the bench at Clinton park by the playground. Looking forward to harvest the kale seeds and looking forward to providing … Continue reading
vimeo.com/413384123 Had a zoom session but many mamas couldn’t make it so I followed up with a quick sharing. Finally managed to set up my tripod correctly! I love sharing with you and their will be more mini talks or … Continue reading
Gardeners Hangout at Clinton park located at the corner of Grant and Slocan street. A visit with the garden, so much to care for and so much healing already here for us at our disposal. I love gardening� Soon we … Continue reading
Let’s get together and be virtual gardeners. Continue reading
Just not enough storage space until now! Thank you Frankie for building us another box for our food storage for the families. Very well done! We appreciate you!
If you are in need of seeds to plant in your backyard or on your patio or porch, let me know I will try my very best to arrange it and get it to your doorstep.
Every seed counts and makes a difference.
Happy Earth a Week! Continue reading
Join us for the Seed Sale Fundraiser at Frog Hollow Neighbourhood House Hastings Sunrise community. Untreated Non GMO seeds here! Continue reading
Lemon balm and peppermint, just a few twigs of each is all you need. Add the herbs to a tea pot and pour boiled hot water in it and let it seep for ten minutes. A wonderful relaxing herbal tea … Continue reading