SEARCH THIS BLOG
- Community Walk
- Info About Clinton Park’s New Lit Synthetic Turf
- Seniors Holiday Potluck
- Pumpkin Patches Festival
- All in the Family – written by Marcia Toms
- It was 54 years ago, but seems like yesterday – written by Marcia Toms
- ‘The King’ comes to Hastings-Sunrise – written by Marcia Toms
- Sabatino’s Story written by Marcia Toms
- Harvest Festival
- Nature Walk Workshop
- Eva on Nature Walk Workshop
- Eva on Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018
- Kyra Dawson on Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018
- Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018 | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Our Girl Power Playlist Celebrating International Women’s Day
- nafiseha on Sprouting Beans!
- nafiseha on Apple Chips,Yum!
- nafiseha on DIY-Do it Yourself workshop at Clinton Park
- Eva on Gardening with Love
- nafiseha on Gardening with Love
- Linda Tsang on Museum of Anthropology
Join Us on Facebook!
Category Archives: Food and Garden
SPARC BC providing us with fresh local farm produce out at Clinton Park! Getting ready to allocate to many seniors and families. See that man in the picture, he is the Farmer! I cant believe how fresh all the veggies … Continue reading
Preparations of rescued produce were made weekly by our volunteer youth, serving families and children at our Frogs in the Park program over the summer. Their smiles and dedication made such a difference!
We were at Clinton park every Tuesday! What do we have here? Check this out, Veggies provided by Spark BC. Seeds give away, did you know you can plant in august, come down and get your seeds! I have kale, … Continue reading
Three sister soup in the making! A yummy traditional indigenous soup! Made with butternut squash, green beans, corn, potatoes, some soup broth, a little pepper, and a whole lot of love. You can find the recipe here. While … Continue reading
Lori Snyder is an indigenous and contemporary First Nations Metis Herbalist. She loves to teach people about the wonders of what is growing under their feet. Lori shares natural ways to make skincare products, sunscreen, infused honeys, green drinks, vinegar … Continue reading
Happy New Year 2018! Come join us in this great program starting this Monday, January 29th! FoodFit is a 12-week program for low-income community members who experience barriers around healthy eating and physical activity but who are motivated to make … Continue reading
September is here and the kids are back to school. If you have been scrambling to get ready for school, you’re not the only one. I am happy to share the past Small Grants event that was hosted by the … Continue reading
Yes! We grew that! It started with a seed in a miniature green house back at the neighbourhood house in the month of May. Transplanted in the month of June, and waved our magic wand for a little universal love. … Continue reading
We delivered a workshop at Clinton Park and shared How to make apple chips! Actually, just about any other fruit veggie or herb can be preserved in the dehydrator. It’s quite remarkable. We had samples of all types of produce … Continue reading
Little blessed hands at work. Children labelled their bean, each give their bean a little water from time to time. And as you can see it only took a week to grow!!