SEARCH THIS BLOG
- Community Walk
- Info About Clinton Park’s New Lit Synthetic Turf
- Seniors Holiday Potluck
- Pumpkin Patches Festival
- All in the Family – written by Marcia Toms
- It was 54 years ago, but seems like yesterday – written by Marcia Toms
- ‘The King’ comes to Hastings-Sunrise – written by Marcia Toms
- Sabatino’s Story written by Marcia Toms
- Harvest Festival
- Nature Walk Workshop
- Eva on Nature Walk Workshop
- Eva on Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018
- Kyra Dawson on Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018
- Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018 | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Our Girl Power Playlist Celebrating International Women’s Day
- nafiseha on Sprouting Beans!
- nafiseha on Apple Chips,Yum!
- nafiseha on DIY-Do it Yourself workshop at Clinton Park
- Eva on Gardening with Love
- nafiseha on Gardening with Love
- Linda Tsang on Museum of Anthropology
Join Us on Facebook!
Category Archives: Video Buzz
Another exciting visit to one of local businesses in the Hastings-Sunrise Neighbourhood area of Vancouver. We’ve made an appointment to interview Rebecca and Wayne, owners of Laughing Bean Coffee Shop. Video: Meet Rebecca and Wayne Filmed and edited by Jennie … Continue reading
We are always excited to see the Carnival Band with their entertaining music and funky outfits. The band performed for us at the Harvest Festival again this year and celebrated with us our final day for “Frogs in the Park” … Continue reading
Another amazing year at the Harvest Festival and it was our last day at “Frogs in the Park” on Thursday, September 1st. Unfortunately, the rain didn’t hold up halfway through the event and it poured on us quite a bit. … Continue reading
Frog Hollow Neighbourhood House singing “Itsy Bitsy Spider” during circle time at the Frogs In the Park Program under the old oak tree on a breezy summer day at Clinton Park. Don’t you just love a good ol’ song and dance?
~ Building community one song at a time. 🙂 Continue reading
We had a special guest (Jenny Kwan, MLA, NDP, Vancouver East) who attended our Frog Hollow Neighbourhood House Volunteer Appreciation Dinner. She gave us a brief speech and thanked staff and volunteers for their work. Her speech had inspired all … Continue reading