SEARCH THIS BLOG
- Celebrating National Child’s Day
- Community Walk
- Wheelhouse Seafood & Miscellany Thrift & Vintage Interviews
- Kitchen Table Conversation (KTC) Facilitators Celebration RECAP
- Kid Food Nation Recipe Winner from Vancouver
- The 17th Annual Pumpkin Patch
- Community Walk
- Dr. Yu & Dr. Lieblich Interviews
- What I Learned from Engaging Abundant Community
- Free Workshop! Community Connections Pathways to Leadership Program
- nafiseha on Sprouting Beans!
- nafiseha on Apple Chips,Yum!
- nafiseha on DIY-Do it Yourself workshop at Clinton Park
- Eva on Gardening with Love
- nafiseha on Gardening with Love
- Linda Tsang on Museum of Anthropology
- Kyra Dawson on Museum of Anthropology
- Kyra Dawson on Volunteer inspiration
- nafiseh amiri on FoodFit Program Week 2 of 12 Recap + A Recipe
- Kyra Dawson on Good Neighbours Awards Banquet 2017
Join Us on Facebook!
Category Archives: Community Events
I hope you all enjoy last Saturday’s annual pumpkin patch at Frog Hollow. there were so many entertainment all day long. it was a fun day for every family member. Advertisements
Come to our Information Session available October 10th from 9;30am to 11:30am. Child minding and bus tickets avavilable! See the flyer and video posted below for more information.
Another year has come and soon it will be October and kids will be thinking about Halloween and pumpkins. Frog Hollow will be hosting their 17th annual Pumpkin Patch in the City on Saturday, October 21st, 2017. Free Admission with … Continue reading
The youth team at Frog Hollow Neighbourhood House had organized a science workshop for the kids. It was funded by the Vancouver Foundation Small Grants. The project involves the promotion of the STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) field to … Continue reading
Can you believe there’s one week left of summer break before school starts? This Thursday, August 31st, come join us on the final day at “Frogs in the Park” at Clinton Park for the Harvest Festival from 10am to 2pm. … Continue reading
This morning our regular walker leaving Frog Hollow at 10:00am then proceed to Clinton Park to join some more that has been waiting there as our destination is to Hastings where the piano stands (an Intergeneration project). Someone was playing … Continue reading
I had a vision of a great entertainment end to our volunteer dinner event and thats just what happened! Kevin Saffar rapped about community connections, keeping the love and our respondibility to help eachother and make a difference. He was … Continue reading
Come and have fun with us in Clinton Park this summer. Frog Hollow’s summer program Frog in the Park starts July 18 from 9:30 am – 12:00 pm. Have fun on piñata bash. We have lots of activities for everyone. … Continue reading
We have a special walk today to Trout Lake. It is the National Aboriginal Day. There are so many entertainment to enjoy, games to play to win a prize also food to taste. We all enjoy the day.