SEARCH THIS BLOG
- Celebrating National Child’s Day
- Community Walk
- Wheelhouse Seafood & Miscellany Thrift & Vintage Interviews
- Kitchen Table Conversation (KTC) Facilitators Celebration RECAP
- Kid Food Nation Recipe Winner from Vancouver
- The 17th Annual Pumpkin Patch
- Community Walk
- Dr. Yu & Dr. Lieblich Interviews
- What I Learned from Engaging Abundant Community
- Free Workshop! Community Connections Pathways to Leadership Program
- nafiseha on Sprouting Beans!
- nafiseha on Apple Chips,Yum!
- nafiseha on DIY-Do it Yourself workshop at Clinton Park
- Eva on Gardening with Love
- nafiseha on Gardening with Love
- Linda Tsang on Museum of Anthropology
- Kyra Dawson on Museum of Anthropology
- Kyra Dawson on Volunteer inspiration
- nafiseh amiri on FoodFit Program Week 2 of 12 Recap + A Recipe
- Kyra Dawson on Good Neighbours Awards Banquet 2017
Join Us on Facebook!
Tag Archives: kids
Yes! We grew that! It started with a seed in a miniature green house back at the neighbourhood house in the month of May. Transplanted in the month of June, and waved our magic wand for a little universal love. … Continue reading
We delivered a workshop at Clinton Park and shared How to make apple chips! Actually, just about any other fruit veggie or herb can be preserved in the dehydrator. It’s quite remarkable. We had samples of all types of produce … Continue reading
Hi Everyone! Hope you all are enjoying the May flowers. I’d like to invite you to join us at the Puppet Show at Frog Hollow Family Program Drop In May 25th 2017. It’s from 9:30am to 11:30am and fun will … Continue reading
Many parents and grandparents become worried at Christmas time about buying the right toys for their children. Here is a short list of toy suggestions for different ages and stages. Continue reading
On October 20th, 2016 we had a Halloween Party at the Japanese Family Program. There were 18 children and they all dressed up in Halloween Costumes. We did Halloween crafts and had story time. We also enjoyed the homemade pumpkin … Continue reading
Frog Hollow Neighbourhood House singing “Itsy Bitsy Spider” during circle time at the Frogs In the Park Program under the old oak tree on a breezy summer day at Clinton Park. Don’t you just love a good ol’ song and dance?
~ Building community one song at a time. 🙂 Continue reading
Hello Neighbours! Last Wednesday…. It was a Family program summer event at Clinton Park! Frog Hollow Neighbourhood House has this program every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday until the end of summer!! There were so so so many kids, parents, and … Continue reading