SEARCH THIS BLOG
- Community Walk
- Info About Clinton Park’s New Lit Synthetic Turf
- Seniors Holiday Potluck
- Pumpkin Patches Festival
- All in the Family – written by Marcia Toms
- It was 54 years ago, but seems like yesterday – written by Marcia Toms
- ‘The King’ comes to Hastings-Sunrise – written by Marcia Toms
- Sabatino’s Story written by Marcia Toms
- Harvest Festival
- Nature Walk Workshop
- Eva on Nature Walk Workshop
- Eva on Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018
- Kyra Dawson on Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018
- Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018 | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Our Girl Power Playlist Celebrating International Women’s Day
- nafiseha on Sprouting Beans!
- nafiseha on Apple Chips,Yum!
- nafiseha on DIY-Do it Yourself workshop at Clinton Park
- Eva on Gardening with Love
- nafiseha on Gardening with Love
- Linda Tsang on Museum of Anthropology
Join Us on Facebook!
Tag Archives: Frogs in the Park
Preparations of rescued produce were made weekly by our volunteer youth, serving families and children at our Frogs in the Park program over the summer. Their smiles and dedication made such a difference!
Our wonderful and creative youth used nature to add to the water color paintings they did with young children at Frogs in the Park.
We were at Clinton park every Tuesday! What do we have here? Check this out, Veggies provided by Spark BC. Seeds give away, did you know you can plant in august, come down and get your seeds! I have kale, … Continue reading
Can you believe there’s one week left of summer break before school starts? This Thursday, August 31st, come join us on the final day at “Frogs in the Park” at Clinton Park for the Harvest Festival from 10am to 2pm. … Continue reading
We delivered a workshop at Clinton Park and shared How to make apple chips! Actually, just about any other fruit veggie or herb can be preserved in the dehydrator. It’s quite remarkable. We had samples of all types of produce … Continue reading
So the past Tuesday, July 19th was the start of the “Frogs in the Park” program at Clinton Park. My little one had summer school in the morning, but we made it to the park after school just in time … Continue reading
Frog Hollow Neighbourhood House singing “Itsy Bitsy Spider” during circle time at the Frogs In the Park Program under the old oak tree on a breezy summer day at Clinton Park. Don’t you just love a good ol’ song and dance?
~ Building community one song at a time. 🙂 Continue reading
Are you looking for something to do with your family this summer? Please join the Frog Hollow family programs staff at Clinton Park for the fantastic Frogs in the Park program. It will begin on Tuesday July 16th and will … Continue reading