SEARCH THIS BLOG
- Today is Pink Shirt Day | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on 5 Quotes of Compassion Inspired by Remembrance Day
- A Very 2020 Happy Valentine’s Day! | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on What Does Happiness Mean To You?
- A Very 2020 Happy Valentine’s Day! | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Vancouver Heart-Mind Index Initiative Celebration
- Seeking Community Support for Our 2019 Holiday Hamper Program | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Support For Our Holiday Hamper Program
- Lee Turner on Digital Storytelling: “I Love Singing” by May
Tag Archives: Frogs in the Park
harvestcelebration2020 Music, circle time, honoring gardeners and a Puppet Show! Celebrate with us on ZOOM! Frog Hollow Harvest Celebration 2020
Families are having a great time getting together, interacting and making friends. Tuesday Wednesdays, Thursdays from 930 t0 12 noon. Its free, no pressures, just a relaxing time under those beautiful trees down at Clinton Park. I just love our … Continue reading
Wondering what fun things you can do with the family this summer? Join us for the 14th Annual Frogs in the Park starting Tuesday, July 23rd! See our flyer for more exciting details! Continue reading
Preparations of rescued produce were made weekly by our volunteer youth, serving families and children at our Frogs in the Park program over the summer. Their smiles and dedication made such a difference!
Our wonderful and creative youth used nature to add to the water color paintings they did with young children at Frogs in the Park.
We were at Clinton park every Tuesday! What do we have here? Check this out, Veggies provided by Spark BC. Seeds give away, did you know you can plant in august, come down and get your seeds! I have kale, … Continue reading
Can you believe there’s one week left of summer break before school starts? This Thursday, August 31st, come join us on the final day at “Frogs in the Park” at Clinton Park for the Harvest Festival from 10am to 2pm. … Continue reading
We delivered a workshop at Clinton Park and shared How to make apple chips! Actually, just about any other fruit veggie or herb can be preserved in the dehydrator. It’s quite remarkable. We had samples of all types of produce … Continue reading
So the past Tuesday, July 19th was the start of the “Frogs in the Park” program at Clinton Park. My little one had summer school in the morning, but we made it to the park after school just in time … Continue reading
Frog Hollow Neighbourhood House singing “Itsy Bitsy Spider” during circle time at the Frogs In the Park Program under the old oak tree on a breezy summer day at Clinton Park. Don’t you just love a good ol’ song and dance?
~ Building community one song at a time. 🙂 Continue reading