SEARCH THIS BLOG
- Welcoming Spring
- Food Rescue-I’m good for You!
- VCH Food Asset Map
- Event Recap: Clinton Park New Field House Launch
- [Recap] 2019 FHNH Seniors Leadership Conference at Loon Lake
- Clinton Park Field House Soft Launch Event – March 10th
- Community Walk
- Info About Clinton Park’s New Lit Synthetic Turf
- Seniors Holiday Potluck
- Pumpkin Patches Festival
- Eva Aboud on Welcoming Spring
- Eva on Nature Walk Workshop
- Eva on Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018
- Kyra Dawson on Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018
- Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018 | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Our Girl Power Playlist Celebrating International Women’s Day
- nafiseha on Sprouting Beans!
- nafiseha on Apple Chips,Yum!
- nafiseha on DIY-Do it Yourself workshop at Clinton Park
- Eva on Gardening with Love
- nafiseha on Gardening with Love
Join Us on Facebook!
Tag Archives: plants
Come join us on a Nature Walk with Lori Snyder and learn about our local Indeigenous plans right in your neighbourhood! Rain or shine! See flyer below. Contact Eva for more info.
We were at Clinton park every Tuesday! What do we have here? Check this out, Veggies provided by Spark BC. Seeds give away, did you know you can plant in august, come down and get your seeds! I have kale, … Continue reading
Lori Snyder is an indigenous and contemporary First Nations Metis Herbalist. She loves to teach people about the wonders of what is growing under their feet. Lori shares natural ways to make skincare products, sunscreen, infused honeys, green drinks, vinegar … Continue reading
Yes! We grew that! It started with a seed in a miniature green house back at the neighbourhood house in the month of May. Transplanted in the month of June, and waved our magic wand for a little universal love. … Continue reading
We delivered a workshop at Clinton Park and shared How to make apple chips! Actually, just about any other fruit veggie or herb can be preserved in the dehydrator. It’s quite remarkable. We had samples of all types of produce … Continue reading
When this shoot first emerged we debated was it really elecampane or mullein? Elecampane between the mint and valerian Seeing the leaves and how it is growing we are pretty sure it is indeed elecampane
Kale:Transplanted the kale from the edible flower bed to the greens bed Quinoa: Have planted quinoa seeds to see if we can get them to grow here Okra seedling: Planted the okra seedling and direct planted a couple of seeds … Continue reading
Lots of sprouting now happening at the garden! Can hardly wait for the new greens and flowers to come up. Click on a picture of our sprouting plants to see what they look like. See if you can find the … Continue reading
Does this plant look familiar? It grows pretty prolific in the spring here. It is called Chickweed (Stellaria media). Before you dig it out did you know that this is a tasty and good food source as well as a … Continue reading