SEARCH THIS BLOG
- Frog Hollow Holiday Hamper Support 2020 | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on SPANISH FAMILY PROGRAMS:WICH ONE IS THIS ONE??? PROGRAMAS PARA FAMILIAS EN ESPAÑOL. CUAL ES ESTE????
- Lee Turner on Happy Halloween
- Frog Hollow Harvest Celebration – Clinton Park Fieldhouse on Harvest Fest!!
- Anti-Racism Resources: Together Let’s End Hate | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Peace Starts With Me: Heart-Mind Celebration
- Today is Pink Shirt Day | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on 5 Quotes of Compassion Inspired by Remembrance Day
Tag Archives: calendula
vimeo.com/425691535 Checking in with my community tomato plants, coming up with some future plans and doing some reading here on the bench at Clinton park by the playground. Looking forward to harvest the kale seeds and looking forward to providing … Continue reading
vimeo.com/413384123 Had a zoom session but many mamas couldn’t make it so I followed up with a quick sharing. Finally managed to set up my tripod correctly! I love sharing with you and their will be more mini talks or … Continue reading
Gardeners Hangout at Clinton park located at the corner of Grant and Slocan street. A visit with the garden, so much to care for and so much healing already here for us at our disposal. I love gardening� Soon we … Continue reading
If you are in need of seeds to plant in your backyard or on your patio or porch, let me know I will try my very best to arrange it and get it to your doorstep.
Every seed counts and makes a difference.
Happy Earth a Week! Continue reading
All this wet overcast weather and the Aphids are having a feast on our Edible Flower Garden :(. Let the sun shine! You can see the aphids on the stems of the borage flowers. Spent an hour squishing and cleaning … Continue reading
Used the flowers from our edible flower garden in a salad, looked beautiful and tasted great. Had it with a rose flavored vinaigrette. Consensus was…yummy!
Wow what a difference a week makes at this time of year. Compare to last week the nasturtiums have almost doubled in size Lots of flowers on the strawberry plants . The calendula ( light green plant in the center) … Continue reading
The strawberries have really taken off again. Lots of flowers on them, hoping for lots of good strawberries this year. The Pansies, Nasturtiums, Calendula and Borage in the Edible flowers are doing well. I am sure they are going to … Continue reading