SEARCH THIS BLOG
- Frog Hollow Holiday Hamper Support 2020 | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on SPANISH FAMILY PROGRAMS:WICH ONE IS THIS ONE??? PROGRAMAS PARA FAMILIAS EN ESPAÑOL. CUAL ES ESTE????
- Lee Turner on Happy Halloween
- Frog Hollow Harvest Celebration – Clinton Park Fieldhouse on Harvest Fest!!
- Anti-Racism Resources: Together Let’s End Hate | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Peace Starts With Me: Heart-Mind Celebration
- Today is Pink Shirt Day | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on 5 Quotes of Compassion Inspired by Remembrance Day
Tag Archives: compassion
vimeo.com/413384123 Had a zoom session but many mamas couldn’t make it so I followed up with a quick sharing. Finally managed to set up my tripod correctly! I love sharing with you and their will be more mini talks or … Continue reading
Suzy applied for a Neighbourhood Small Grants and obtained a grant to put together a neighbourhood gathering. Inviting her neighbours in her area was a great way to help build connection with one another and get to know each other … Continue reading
Here is Linda’s story. She applied for a Neighbourhood Small Grants and obtained a bit of funding to put together a small gathering for her neighbours in the newly built condo. It was a great way to help build connection, … Continue reading
This is Shirley and her loving family. She spends a lot of quality time with them and she shares about her thoughts on the importance of being thankful. No matter who you are or where you’re at in life, there … Continue reading
It’s International Day of Pink and many of us will be wearing a pink (or red) shirt to symbolize our support of and our belief that one day there will be an end to bullying and intolerance of all kinds. Are you in the pink? Continue reading
It won’t be long now. There’s change in the air and in the light of the sunshine as it begins to warm up. Soon winter will loosen its grip upon our beautiful city of Vancouver and the wonders of Spring … Continue reading
Dear Community Member, We are seeking community support for our Holiday Hamper program. For more than a decade, we have provided support and much needed cheer to at least 40 families in our community each holiday season. Since 2009, we … Continue reading
Today is National Philanthropy Day. It’s a day to celebrate generosity and kindness, so I think this is a perfect day to ponder the beauty of giving back, to your community, to causes that are important to you and to the world in general. Continue reading