SEARCH THIS BLOG
Join Us on Facebook!
- Kyra Dawson on Good Neighbours Awards Banquet 2017
- Kyra Dawson on Community Walk
- Jennie Yuen on Good Neighbours Awards Banquet 2017
- Rasha on FoodFit Program Week 2 of 12 Recap + A Recipe
- Day of Pink | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on 5 Quotes of Compassion Inspired by Remembrance Day
- Day of Pink | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Heart-Mind Well-Being Night at Frog Hollow Neighbourhood House
- Kyra on About our community walk
- The Wonderful Things We Love About Spring | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Peace Starts With Me: Heart-Mind Celebration
- The Wonderful Things We Love About Spring | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Our Lovely Gardens
- The Wonderful Things We Love About Spring | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Lets Get this Garden Started!
Category Archives: Resources in Spanish
Mother Goose in Spanish is a program sponsored by Britannia Community Services and the Vancouver Public Library free of any cost for the families interested. Basically, this program aims to maintain oral traditions in the family through songs and rhymes. … Continue reading
SOME MEMORIES FROM THE SPANISH SPEAKING GROUP FOR PARENTS AND CHILDREN – 2013. RECUERDOS DEL 2013 DEL GRUPO PARA PADRES Y NIÑOS EN ESPAÑOL
In October 2013, Frog Hollow N.H. resumed the Spanish Speaking Group for Parents and Children (0 -5 years old). The group meets on Wednesdays from 10 am. to 12m. After the Christmas Holidays period the group will restart on Wednesday … Continue reading
We have recived information about a program in Spanish for new moms that will take place in Kiwassa N.H. This program will be Tuesdays November 5, 12, 19 and 26 and December 3. 12:30 pm – 2:30 pm. El Martes 5 de … Continue reading
On October 2nd Frog Hollow N.H. will start a group in Spanish for parents and children (0 – 5 years old). This program will run on Wednesdays between 10:00 a.m. and 12:00 noon. Spanish speaking families are welcome. For more information click … Continue reading
This is important infomation for Spanish speaking families about some workshops that will start in September. They are Healthy ParentingWorkshops in Spanish in Collingwood N.H. and Money Skills in Gordon N.H. Hemos recibido una importante informacion que queremos compartir con … Continue reading
CELEBRATION WITH THE LATINAMERICAN COMMUNITY IN CLINTON PARK. CELEBRACION CON LA COMUNIDAD LATINA EN CLINTON PARK.
July 18th was a special day for the latinamerican community at Clinton Park. First frogs in the Park from Frog Hollow N. H with the whole community and the second part was a picnic followed by the premiation of all … Continue reading
THE WHY AND HOW OF RESOURCES IN SPANISH CATEGORY IN THIS BLOG. EL PORQUE Y EL COMO DE LA CATEGORIA RECURSOS EN ESPAÑOL DE ESTE BLOG.
This is a short summary of the why’s, where’s and how’s about the Community Connections Blog of Frog Hollow Resources in Spanish Category, from its inseption to the current status of an active community space on line. We are celebrating … Continue reading
In the past article in the category of “Resources in Spanish” we had briefly mentioned the contribution of one of the mothers regarding 2 different groups she took part in. One of the goups is the Spanish Speaking Parent Support … Continue reading
SUGGESTIONS OF SOME SPANISH SPEAKING PARENTS GROUPS IN VANCOUVER B.C. RECOMENDACIONES DE GRUPOS EN ESPAÑOL PARA PADRES EN VANCOUVER B.C.
Following here below is the contribution of a Latinamerican mother promoting 2 different groups for spanish speaking parents who wish to complement their children’s up bringing. The first group is a DROP-IN for latinamerican families with children between 0-5 years at Mount … Continue reading
The response to the question about Which one is this one? in the previous post about Spanish Programs is “Healthiest Babies Possible” Program from Vancouver Coastal Health. It provides services to promote a healthy pregnancy and support for mothers. … Continue reading