SEARCH THIS BLOG
- 2018 Good Neighbours Award
- Past Event: Walk with Lori Snyder
- Chinatown Cultural Day
- Community Slow Walk
- Free Program for Permanent Residents, New Immigrants and Canadian Born Residents
- Join Us for a Gardeners Hangout Every Wednesday
- Visit Us On Earth Day!
- A Special Thanks to the Rotary Club
- Jenny Kwan Will Be Visiting Frog Hollow Neighborhood House
- Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018
- Eva on Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018
- Kyra Dawson on Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018
- Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018 | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Our Girl Power Playlist Celebrating International Women’s Day
- nafiseha on Sprouting Beans!
- nafiseha on Apple Chips,Yum!
- nafiseha on DIY-Do it Yourself workshop at Clinton Park
- Eva on Gardening with Love
- nafiseha on Gardening with Love
- Linda Tsang on Museum of Anthropology
- Kyra Dawson on Museum of Anthropology
Join Us on Facebook!
Category Archives: Informational
Last night (May 3rd, 2018) was the Good Neighbours Award event hosted by ANHBC (Association of Neighbourhood Houses). It was a fun and eventful evening. Congratulations to all the award recipients and we thank them for their commitment and contributions … Continue reading
Lori Snyder is an indigenous and contemporary First Nations Metis Herbalist. She loves to teach people about the wonders of what is growing under their feet. Lori shares natural ways to make skincare products, sunscreen, infused honeys, green drinks, vinegar … Continue reading
April 22 there was a special city council meeting where Mayor Gregor Robertson delivered an official apology to the Chinese Community at the Chinese Cultural Centre. On the day it also has other activities to learn the Chinese history, Chinatown … Continue reading
April 11 we have started our walk again after spring break. We walk around the neighbourhood to see the cherry blossom. Also handout flyers for the Knitting Group and Older Adult Coffee & Chat Corner. The Knitting Group held every … Continue reading
The representatives from the Rotary Club came to Frog Hollow’s Family Drop-in to present a donation of $2,000.00 to our senior’s program to support the building and running of our outreach bike cart. A big thank you to the Rotary … Continue reading
Please save the day and come to our community wellness forum on March 12, 2018 at 10:00am- 2:00pm. There are many seniors resource available and healthy ingredients to pick up. This include educational talks, healthy food and exercise too. We … Continue reading
Apply for a grant for your community project in your neighbourhood! You can get a grant of up to $500 for projects that help to build community. APPLY HERE!
Did you miss our first Acoustic Open Stage event last month? Frog Hollow is hosting another one this month and we are inviting you to come join us on Saturday, February 24, 2018 starting at 6:30pm. This month’s featured artist … Continue reading
Happy New Year 2018! Come join us in this great program starting this Monday, January 29th! FoodFit is a 12-week program for low-income community members who experience barriers around healthy eating and physical activity but who are motivated to make … Continue reading