SEARCH THIS BLOG
- Today is Pink Shirt Day | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on 5 Quotes of Compassion Inspired by Remembrance Day
- A Very 2020 Happy Valentine’s Day! | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on What Does Happiness Mean To You?
- A Very 2020 Happy Valentine’s Day! | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Vancouver Heart-Mind Index Initiative Celebration
- Seeking Community Support for Our 2019 Holiday Hamper Program | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Support For Our Holiday Hamper Program
- Lee Turner on Digital Storytelling: “I Love Singing” by May
Category Archives: Informational
Here is a photo for the event. happy Halloween to all!
We are seeking community support for our 2019 Holiday Hamper program. Since 2009, we have seen increasing challenges for a wide spectrum of our community members and we need your help. Continue reading
Frog Hollow NH has partnered with Home Instead Foundation to use their fundraising platform called GIVE65 to help donate to seniors programs and this platform is going live again with the matching fund tonight at 10pm, called #GivingTuesday. #GivingTuesday is … Continue reading
We would like to invite you to our fundraising sale happening this Saturday, November 23rd, 2019 from 10:00am to 3:00pm at Clinton Park Fieldhouse (2690 Grant Street, Vancouver, BC). Come and see what treasures you will find! This fundraising event … Continue reading
Join us for this exciting workshop on Wednesday, October 9th from 10am-1pm at the Clinton Park Fieldhouse (2690 Grant Street). The Learnary will be leading the workshop. A multimedia workshop using paint, stamps, collages on small canvases to showcase Bravery. … Continue reading
Families are having a great time getting together, interacting and making friends. Tuesday Wednesdays, Thursdays from 930 t0 12 noon. Its free, no pressures, just a relaxing time under those beautiful trees down at Clinton Park. I just love our … Continue reading
Lemon balm and peppermint, just a few twigs of each is all you need. Add the herbs to a tea pot and pour boiled hot water in it and let it seep for ten minutes. A wonderful relaxing herbal tea … Continue reading
This is Shirley and her loving family. She spends a lot of quality time with them and she shares about her thoughts on the importance of being thankful. No matter who you are or where you’re at in life, there … Continue reading