SEARCH THIS BLOG
- Welcoming Spring
- Food Rescue-I’m good for You!
- VCH Food Asset Map
- Event Recap: Clinton Park New Field House Launch
- [Recap] 2019 FHNH Seniors Leadership Conference at Loon Lake
- Clinton Park Field House Soft Launch Event – March 10th
- Community Walk
- Info About Clinton Park’s New Lit Synthetic Turf
- Seniors Holiday Potluck
- Pumpkin Patches Festival
- Eva Aboud on Welcoming Spring
- Eva on Nature Walk Workshop
- Eva on Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018
- Kyra Dawson on Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018
- Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018 | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Our Girl Power Playlist Celebrating International Women’s Day
- nafiseha on Sprouting Beans!
- nafiseha on Apple Chips,Yum!
- nafiseha on DIY-Do it Yourself workshop at Clinton Park
- Eva on Gardening with Love
- nafiseha on Gardening with Love
Join Us on Facebook!
Category Archives: Inspiration
A Hundred Years From Now… …It will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove… …But the world may be different because I was important IN THE … Continue reading
Originally posted on Jen’s Blog of Random Thoughts Congratulations to our very own Frog Hollow member, 9-years-old Brandon Yuen, who had won the grand prize for the Kid Food Nation Recipe Contest. He was one of the 26 chosen contestants … Continue reading
It’s International Day of Pink and many of us will be wearing a pink (or red) shirt to symbolize our support of and our belief that one day there will be an end to bullying and intolerance of all kinds. Are you in the pink? Continue reading
It won’t be long now. There’s change in the air and in the light of the sunshine as it begins to warm up. Soon winter will loosen its grip upon our beautiful city of Vancouver and the wonders of Spring … Continue reading
In honor of International Women’s Day on Wednesday, March 8th we thought it would be a lot of fun to put together a Girl Power Playlist. The theme of course being songs that celebrate women. Here’s a few of the … Continue reading
Today is National Philanthropy Day. It’s a day to celebrate generosity and kindness, so I think this is a perfect day to ponder the beauty of giving back, to your community, to causes that are important to you and to the world in general. Continue reading
Today is Remembrance Day. I’m wearing my poppy in honor of this day as I write this post. Whenever I think about the sacrifices of our veterans I am filled with so much gratitude. I thought that one of the legacies of this great sacrifice is compassion. So I wanted to share 5 quotes about compassion inspired by Remembrance Day. Continue reading
“It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy that makes happiness.”
Here are a few of my favorite happy moments:)