SEARCH THIS BLOG
- 2018 Good Neighbours Award
- Past Event: Walk with Lori Snyder
- Chinatown Cultural Day
- Community Slow Walk
- Free Program for Permanent Residents, New Immigrants and Canadian Born Residents
- Join Us for a Gardeners Hangout Every Wednesday
- Visit Us On Earth Day!
- A Special Thanks to the Rotary Club
- Jenny Kwan Will Be Visiting Frog Hollow Neighborhood House
- Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018
- Eva on Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018
- Kyra Dawson on Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018
- Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018 | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Our Girl Power Playlist Celebrating International Women’s Day
- nafiseha on Sprouting Beans!
- nafiseha on Apple Chips,Yum!
- nafiseha on DIY-Do it Yourself workshop at Clinton Park
- Eva on Gardening with Love
- nafiseha on Gardening with Love
- Linda Tsang on Museum of Anthropology
- Kyra Dawson on Museum of Anthropology
Join Us on Facebook!
Category Archives: Caring Community
Last night (May 3rd, 2018) was the Good Neighbours Award event hosted by ANHBC (Association of Neighbourhood Houses). It was a fun and eventful evening. Congratulations to all the award recipients and we thank them for their commitment and contributions … Continue reading
Today we celebrate International Women’s Day 2018! We would like to invite you to share your voice in the comment section of our blog. Share an experience, an idea, a historical fact, or an action of women coming together to … Continue reading
Hello everyone! I’d like you to meet two local medical professionals in your community. Dr. Yu is a highly-talented acupuncturist and Chinese medicine doctor who specializes in hair loss treatments. Dr. Lieblich, who has practiced dentistry in the Hastings-Sunrise neighbourhood … Continue reading
On Thursday, October 5th Frog Hollow Neighbourhood House had the opportunity to sit in on a round table with a group of people at Mount Pleasant Neighbourhood House and listen to them tell their stories. One of the ladies in … Continue reading
More stories from our friendly neighbours at Tamam Palestinian Restaurant and BK Market on Hastings Street. We were thrilled to get to know these amazing locally-minded business owners. Stay tuned for more stories! Funded by the Hastings Legacy Fund.
Through our Generating Connections Project, youth and senior volunteers conducted interviews with businesses in the Hastings-Sunrise area. The East Café and Di Oliva were kind enough to participate in our project. Below are their stories. Stay tuned for more interviews! … Continue reading
Leaving Frog Hollow at 12:30pm our walk today mainly to handout invitations for next week’s gathering. We have delivered more than 160 invitations from door to door in the neighbourhood along Charles Street, Kitchener, Grant, Slocan and some on 1st … Continue reading
There are five more sessions for the Caregivers Support Group. So if you are a caregiver for a family member or relative, welcome to the group to share thought and knowledge with other caregivers also to gain training and information … Continue reading
Many of you may know or have met Lea Laberge. She is the Family Resource and Drop-In Coordinator at Frog Hollow. Today, March 9th, 2017 was her last day. I know it’s sad for us to see her go, but … Continue reading
International Women’s Day is celebrated every year on March 8th. It is the celebration on the movement for women’s rights. Last night, we celebrated with several women just hanging out and having fun; talking to each other and listening to … Continue reading