SEARCH THIS BLOG
- Frog Hollow Holiday Hamper Support 2020 | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on SPANISH FAMILY PROGRAMS:WICH ONE IS THIS ONE??? PROGRAMAS PARA FAMILIAS EN ESPAÑOL. CUAL ES ESTE????
- Lee Turner on Happy Halloween
- Frog Hollow Harvest Celebration – Clinton Park Fieldhouse on Harvest Fest!!
- Anti-Racism Resources: Together Let’s End Hate | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Peace Starts With Me: Heart-Mind Celebration
- Today is Pink Shirt Day | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on 5 Quotes of Compassion Inspired by Remembrance Day
Category Archives: Caring Community
We are seeking community support for our Holiday Hamper Program. For over a decade, we have provided support and much needed cheer to at least 40 families in our community each holiday season. Continue reading
Dear Friends of Frog Hollow Neighbourhood, #GivingTuesday is one week away! We are fundraising in support of our Seniors Program – Neighbourhood House On the Go (NHG) project in the coming year of 2021. This project aims to reach isolated and … Continue reading
Wishing our wonderful Vancouver community a very Happy Valentine’s Day! Continue reading
Suzy applied for a Neighbourhood Small Grants and obtained a grant to put together a neighbourhood gathering. Inviting her neighbours in her area was a great way to help build connection with one another and get to know each other … Continue reading
Happy Holidays! Frog Hollow would like to thank everyone in our vibrant community and we wish you all a happy and safe holiday, filled with love, joy, and blessings. May 2020 be a year filled with everything you could ever … Continue reading
Frog Hollow NH has partnered with Home Instead Foundation to use their fundraising platform called GIVE65 to help donate to seniors programs and this platform is going live again with the matching fund tonight at 10pm, called #GivingTuesday. #GivingTuesday is … Continue reading
We would like to invite you to our fundraising sale happening this Saturday, November 23rd, 2019 from 10:00am to 3:00pm at Clinton Park Fieldhouse (2690 Grant Street, Vancouver, BC). Come and see what treasures you will find! This fundraising event … Continue reading
Families are having a great time getting together, interacting and making friends. Tuesday Wednesdays, Thursdays from 930 t0 12 noon. Its free, no pressures, just a relaxing time under those beautiful trees down at Clinton Park. I just love our … Continue reading
Here is Linda’s story. She applied for a Neighbourhood Small Grants and obtained a bit of funding to put together a small gathering for her neighbours in the newly built condo. It was a great way to help build connection, … Continue reading