SEARCH THIS BLOG
- Frogs in the Park
- Collective Art Fun at Clinton Park
- Sunrise Summer Kick Off
- Aboriginal Day in the Family Drop In
- Story Gathering Sessions
- 2018 Good Neighbours Award
- Past Event: Walk with Lori Snyder
- Chinatown Cultural Day
- Community Slow Walk
- Free Program for Permanent Residents, New Immigrants and Canadian Born Residents
- Eva on Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018
- Kyra Dawson on Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018
- Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018 | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Our Girl Power Playlist Celebrating International Women’s Day
- nafiseha on Sprouting Beans!
- nafiseha on Apple Chips,Yum!
- nafiseha on DIY-Do it Yourself workshop at Clinton Park
- Eva on Gardening with Love
- nafiseha on Gardening with Love
- Linda Tsang on Museum of Anthropology
- Kyra Dawson on Museum of Anthropology
Join Us on Facebook!
Author Archives: Jennie Yuen
Exploring Stories of the Hastings-Sunrise Area Be a part of this collective social art project by sharing your stories and memories of the Hastings-Sunrise area. We will discuss pre and post settlement history, changes in the neighbourhood and its impacts … Continue reading
Last night (May 3rd, 2018) was the Good Neighbours Award event hosted by ANHBC (Association of Neighbourhood Houses). It was a fun and eventful evening. Congratulations to all the award recipients and we thank them for their commitment and contributions … Continue reading
Lori Snyder is an indigenous and contemporary First Nations Metis Herbalist. She loves to teach people about the wonders of what is growing under their feet. Lori shares natural ways to make skincare products, sunscreen, infused honeys, green drinks, vinegar … Continue reading
Apply for a grant for your community project in your neighbourhood! You can get a grant of up to $500 for projects that help to build community. APPLY HERE!
Did you miss our first Acoustic Open Stage event last month? Frog Hollow is hosting another one this month and we are inviting you to come join us on Saturday, February 24, 2018 starting at 6:30pm. This month’s featured artist … Continue reading
We’re excited to announce this new monthly event: RENFREW RHYTHMS – Live music nights at Frog Hollow! Come listen to some fabulous local musicians play live and sign up for the open mic. Earle Peach & David Symons By donation. … Continue reading
Happy New Year 2018! Come join us in this great program starting this Monday, January 29th! FoodFit is a 12-week program for low-income community members who experience barriers around healthy eating and physical activity but who are motivated to make … Continue reading
Previously, we had a couple of group meetings for the Kitchen Table Conversation facilitator training workshop where participants were educated on how we would approach our neighbours and collect community stories around our neighbourhood. Questions that were asked in part … Continue reading
Originally posted on Jen’s Blog of Random Thoughts Congratulations to our very own Frog Hollow member, 9-years-old Brandon Yuen, who had won the grand prize for the Kid Food Nation Recipe Contest. He was one of the 26 chosen contestants … Continue reading
Another year has come and soon it will be October and kids will be thinking about Halloween and pumpkins. Frog Hollow will be hosting their 17th annual Pumpkin Patch in the City on Saturday, October 21st, 2017. Free Admission with … Continue reading