SEARCH THIS BLOG
- Welcoming Spring
- Food Rescue-I’m good for You!
- VCH Food Asset Map
- Event Recap: Clinton Park New Field House Launch
- [Recap] 2019 FHNH Seniors Leadership Conference at Loon Lake
- Clinton Park Field House Soft Launch Event – March 10th
- Community Walk
- Info About Clinton Park’s New Lit Synthetic Turf
- Seniors Holiday Potluck
- Pumpkin Patches Festival
- Eva Aboud on Welcoming Spring
- Eva on Nature Walk Workshop
- Eva on Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018
- Kyra Dawson on Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018
- Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018 | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Our Girl Power Playlist Celebrating International Women’s Day
- nafiseha on Sprouting Beans!
- nafiseha on Apple Chips,Yum!
- nafiseha on DIY-Do it Yourself workshop at Clinton Park
- Eva on Gardening with Love
- nafiseha on Gardening with Love
Join Us on Facebook!
Tag Archives: food
Learn to navigate the food asset map, discover free or low cost foods!
We were at Clinton park every Tuesday! What do we have here? Check this out, Veggies provided by Spark BC. Seeds give away, did you know you can plant in august, come down and get your seeds! I have kale, … Continue reading
Three sister soup in the making! A yummy traditional indigenous soup! Made with butternut squash, green beans, corn, potatoes, some soup broth, a little pepper, and a whole lot of love. You can find the recipe here. While … Continue reading
Lori Snyder is an indigenous and contemporary First Nations Metis Herbalist. She loves to teach people about the wonders of what is growing under their feet. Lori shares natural ways to make skincare products, sunscreen, infused honeys, green drinks, vinegar … Continue reading
Happy New Year 2018! Come join us in this great program starting this Monday, January 29th! FoodFit is a 12-week program for low-income community members who experience barriers around healthy eating and physical activity but who are motivated to make … Continue reading
Previously, we had a couple of group meetings for the Kitchen Table Conversation facilitator training workshop where participants were educated on how we would approach our neighbours and collect community stories around our neighbourhood. Questions that were asked in part … Continue reading
Originally posted on Jen’s Blog of Random Thoughts Congratulations to our very own Frog Hollow member, 9-years-old Brandon Yuen, who had won the grand prize for the Kid Food Nation Recipe Contest. He was one of the 26 chosen contestants … Continue reading
Another year has come and soon it will be October and kids will be thinking about Halloween and pumpkins. Frog Hollow will be hosting their 17th annual Pumpkin Patch in the City on Saturday, October 21st, 2017. Free Admission with … Continue reading
Through our Generating Connections Project, youth and senior volunteers conducted interviews with businesses in the Hastings-Sunrise area. The East Café and Di Oliva were kind enough to participate in our project. Below are their stories. Stay tuned for more interviews! … Continue reading