SEARCH THIS BLOG
- Today is Pink Shirt Day | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on 5 Quotes of Compassion Inspired by Remembrance Day
- A Very 2020 Happy Valentine’s Day! | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on What Does Happiness Mean To You?
- A Very 2020 Happy Valentine’s Day! | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Vancouver Heart-Mind Index Initiative Celebration
- Seeking Community Support for Our 2019 Holiday Hamper Program | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Support For Our Holiday Hamper Program
- Lee Turner on Digital Storytelling: “I Love Singing” by May
Tag Archives: community connections
Last night (May 3rd, 2018) was the Good Neighbours Award event hosted by ANHBC (Association of Neighbourhood Houses). It was a fun and eventful evening. Congratulations to all the award recipients and we thank them for their commitment and contributions … Continue reading
Join us at Frog Hollow for a Free Community Connections 10 Week Program for Permanent Residents, New Immigrants and Canadian Born Residents. Free child minding, great information and an empowering workshop. Check out the flyer below for more information or … Continue reading
Join us in welcoming Member of Parliament Jenny Kwan to Frog Hollow Neighbourhood House on Thursday, April 12th!
Hello everyone! I’d like you to meet two local medical professionals in your community. Dr. Yu is a highly-talented acupuncturist and Chinese medicine doctor who specializes in hair loss treatments. Dr. Lieblich, who has practiced dentistry in the Hastings-Sunrise neighbourhood … Continue reading
Come to our Information Session available October 10th from 9;30am to 11:30am. Child minding and bus tickets avavilable! See the flyer and video posted below for more information.
More stories from our friendly neighbours at Tamam Palestinian Restaurant and BK Market on Hastings Street. We were thrilled to get to know these amazing locally-minded business owners. Stay tuned for more stories! Funded by the Hastings Legacy Fund.
Through our Generating Connections Project, youth and senior volunteers conducted interviews with businesses in the Hastings-Sunrise area. The East Café and Di Oliva were kind enough to participate in our project. Below are their stories. Stay tuned for more interviews! … Continue reading