SEARCH THIS BLOG
- Frog Hollow Holiday Hamper Support 2020 | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on SPANISH FAMILY PROGRAMS:WICH ONE IS THIS ONE??? PROGRAMAS PARA FAMILIAS EN ESPAÑOL. CUAL ES ESTE????
- Lee Turner on Happy Halloween
- Frog Hollow Harvest Celebration – Clinton Park Fieldhouse on Harvest Fest!!
- Anti-Racism Resources: Together Let’s End Hate | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Peace Starts With Me: Heart-Mind Celebration
- Today is Pink Shirt Day | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on 5 Quotes of Compassion Inspired by Remembrance Day
Tag Archives: health
vimeo.com/413384123 Had a zoom session but many mamas couldn’t make it so I followed up with a quick sharing. Finally managed to set up my tripod correctly! I love sharing with you and their will be more mini talks or … Continue reading
Gardeners Hangout at Clinton park located at the corner of Grant and Slocan street. A visit with the garden, so much to care for and so much healing already here for us at our disposal. I love gardening� Soon we … Continue reading
If you are in need of seeds to plant in your backyard or on your patio or porch, let me know I will try my very best to arrange it and get it to your doorstep.
Every seed counts and makes a difference.
Happy Earth a Week! Continue reading
Lemon balm and peppermint, just a few twigs of each is all you need. Add the herbs to a tea pot and pour boiled hot water in it and let it seep for ten minutes. A wonderful relaxing herbal tea … Continue reading
This is Monica, one of our active participants and a senior here at Frog Hollow. She previously attended a digital storytelling workshop and had put together a short film about how she became a Laughter Yoga leader. Laughter help decrease … Continue reading
Learn to navigate the food asset map, discover free or low cost foods!
It was a cold winter morning on February 11th. Snow covered the sidewalk and also the side streets from the previous day’s snowfall. It was the day where our senior leaderships and volunteers got together to attend this 2-day conference … Continue reading
Last Wednesday though it was very wet. we still have our walk. there will not be any walk this Wednesday, Oct. 25. we have some information to share on the ‘Walk and Be Seen’ campaign. Do you want to know … Continue reading