SEARCH THIS BLOG
- Frog Hollow Holiday Hamper Support 2020 | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on SPANISH FAMILY PROGRAMS:WICH ONE IS THIS ONE??? PROGRAMAS PARA FAMILIAS EN ESPAÑOL. CUAL ES ESTE????
- Lee Turner on Happy Halloween
- Frog Hollow Harvest Celebration – Clinton Park Fieldhouse on Harvest Fest!!
- Anti-Racism Resources: Together Let’s End Hate | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Peace Starts With Me: Heart-Mind Celebration
- Today is Pink Shirt Day | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on 5 Quotes of Compassion Inspired by Remembrance Day
Tag Archives: gratitude
Happy Holidays! Frog Hollow would like to thank everyone in our vibrant community and we wish you all a happy and safe holiday, filled with love, joy, and blessings. May 2020 be a year filled with everything you could ever … Continue reading
Today is Remembrance Day. I’m wearing my poppy in honor of this day as I write this post. Whenever I think about the sacrifices of our veterans I am filled with so much gratitude. I thought that one of the legacies of this great sacrifice is compassion. So I wanted to share 5 quotes about compassion inspired by Remembrance Day. Continue reading