SEARCH THIS BLOG
- Celebrating National Child’s Day
- Community Walk
- Wheelhouse Seafood & Miscellany Thrift & Vintage Interviews
- Kitchen Table Conversation (KTC) Facilitators Celebration RECAP
- Kid Food Nation Recipe Winner from Vancouver
- The 17th Annual Pumpkin Patch
- Community Walk
- Dr. Yu & Dr. Lieblich Interviews
- What I Learned from Engaging Abundant Community
- Free Workshop! Community Connections Pathways to Leadership Program
- nafiseha on Sprouting Beans!
- nafiseha on Apple Chips,Yum!
- nafiseha on DIY-Do it Yourself workshop at Clinton Park
- Eva on Gardening with Love
- nafiseha on Gardening with Love
- Linda Tsang on Museum of Anthropology
- Kyra Dawson on Museum of Anthropology
- Kyra Dawson on Volunteer inspiration
- nafiseh amiri on FoodFit Program Week 2 of 12 Recap + A Recipe
- Kyra Dawson on Good Neighbours Awards Banquet 2017
Join Us on Facebook!
Author Archives: Eva
Come to our Information Session available October 10th from 9;30am to 11:30am. Child minding and bus tickets avavilable! See the flyer and video posted below for more information. Advertisements
Yes! We grew that! It started with a seed in a miniature green house back at the neighbourhood house in the month of May. Transplanted in the month of June, and waved our magic wand for a little universal love. … Continue reading
Jacqueline led a fantastic presentation at Clinton Park on how to make your own shower scrub made with coffee and avocado oil and a bath soak made with salt and baking soda. They smelled amazing! Everyone got to take a … Continue reading
We delivered a workshop at Clinton Park and shared How to make apple chips! Actually, just about any other fruit veggie or herb can be preserved in the dehydrator. It’s quite remarkable. We had samples of all types of produce … Continue reading
Little blessed hands at work. Children labelled their bean, each give their bean a little water from time to time. And as you can see it only took a week to grow!!
Last Thursday we had 12 youth engaged at transplanting kale seedlings, lettuce, and harvest kale seed pods. The seeds from the pods were planted directly in the soil- it was an amazing experience for them for they never saw just … Continue reading
Children gathered at the gardeners hangout to plant some beans that had been soaking over night. Its not really the right time of year to plant beans but with our crazy weather and weird start of seasons we thought we … Continue reading
I had a vision of a great entertainment end to our volunteer dinner event and thats just what happened! Kevin Saffar rapped about community connections, keeping the love and our respondibility to help eachother and make a difference. He was … Continue reading
A super group of participants eager to get ready to Learn! Apples peeled and chopped A snapshot of the essential ingredients for canning. Thanks for reading. 🙂