SEARCH THIS BLOG
- Welcoming Spring
- Food Rescue-I’m good for You!
- VCH Food Asset Map
- Event Recap: Clinton Park New Field House Launch
- [Recap] 2019 FHNH Seniors Leadership Conference at Loon Lake
- Clinton Park Field House Soft Launch Event – March 10th
- Community Walk
- Info About Clinton Park’s New Lit Synthetic Turf
- Seniors Holiday Potluck
- Pumpkin Patches Festival
- Eva Aboud on Welcoming Spring
- Eva on Nature Walk Workshop
- Eva on Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018
- Kyra Dawson on Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018
- Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018 | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Our Girl Power Playlist Celebrating International Women’s Day
- nafiseha on Sprouting Beans!
- nafiseha on Apple Chips,Yum!
- nafiseha on DIY-Do it Yourself workshop at Clinton Park
- Eva on Gardening with Love
- nafiseha on Gardening with Love
Join Us on Facebook!
Tag Archives: Seniors Voices
Come and join us at Clinton Park tomorrow to have fun to create Art for ‘Before the Sunrise’ to share stories and memories of the Hastings Sunrise community. There are three days event Art fun on July 31, Aug. 14 … Continue reading
Did you attend the event? There were many useful resource to receive also many games to play for a prize as well as entertainment for you to enjoy. Kids had fun playing hockey there too! Frog Hollow had hand out … Continue reading
April 22 there was a special city council meeting where Mayor Gregor Robertson delivered an official apology to the Chinese Community at the Chinese Cultural Centre. On the day it also has other activities to learn the Chinese history, Chinatown … Continue reading