SEARCH THIS BLOG
- Welcoming Spring
- Food Rescue-I’m good for You!
- VCH Food Asset Map
- Event Recap: Clinton Park New Field House Launch
- [Recap] 2019 FHNH Seniors Leadership Conference at Loon Lake
- Clinton Park Field House Soft Launch Event – March 10th
- Community Walk
- Info About Clinton Park’s New Lit Synthetic Turf
- Seniors Holiday Potluck
- Pumpkin Patches Festival
- Eva Aboud on Welcoming Spring
- Eva on Nature Walk Workshop
- Eva on Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018
- Kyra Dawson on Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018
- Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018 | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Our Girl Power Playlist Celebrating International Women’s Day
- nafiseha on Sprouting Beans!
- nafiseha on Apple Chips,Yum!
- nafiseha on DIY-Do it Yourself workshop at Clinton Park
- Eva on Gardening with Love
- nafiseha on Gardening with Love
Join Us on Facebook!
Tag Archives: Community
We had an amazing turnout during our new Field House soft launch grand opening this past weekend on Sunday, March 10th, 2019. Thanks to those who came by and celebrated with us. Your support is much appreciated. We had lots … Continue reading
Last night (May 3rd, 2018) was the Good Neighbours Award event hosted by ANHBC (Association of Neighbourhood Houses). It was a fun and eventful evening. Congratulations to all the award recipients and we thank them for their commitment and contributions … Continue reading
Yes! We grew that! It started with a seed in a miniature green house back at the neighbourhood house in the month of May. Transplanted in the month of June, and waved our magic wand for a little universal love. … Continue reading
We delivered a workshop at Clinton Park and shared How to make apple chips! Actually, just about any other fruit veggie or herb can be preserved in the dehydrator. It’s quite remarkable. We had samples of all types of produce … Continue reading
So the past Tuesday, July 19th was the start of the “Frogs in the Park” program at Clinton Park. My little one had summer school in the morning, but we made it to the park after school just in time … Continue reading
It’s been another wonderful year volunteering and contributing to Frog Hollow Neighbourhood House. We had a Volunteer Recognition Dinner event on June 30, 2016. On behalf of all other volunteers, I would like to thank the staff for the opportunity … Continue reading
We had a special guest (Jenny Kwan, MLA, NDP, Vancouver East) who attended our Frog Hollow Neighbourhood House Volunteer Appreciation Dinner. She gave us a brief speech and thanked staff and volunteers for their work. Her speech had inspired all … Continue reading
On Friday, May 13th, we had women’s circle gathering here at Frog Hollow Neighbourhood House. Attendees were from past participants of the “Pathways to Leadership” program as well as the “Pathways Theater” program. It was a fun event (organized by … Continue reading
Thanks to those who applied for the Neighbourhood Small Grants for their community projects. We had our cheque event here at Frog Hollow last Wednesday (May 4, 2016), along with some food and refreshments. Attendees provided their thoughts about what … Continue reading