SEARCH THIS BLOG
- All in the Family – written by Marcia Toms
- It was 54 years ago, but seems like yesterday – written by Marcia Toms
- ‘The King’ comes to Hastings-Sunrise – written by Marcia Toms
- Sabatino’s Story written by Marcia Toms
- Harvest Festival
- Nature Walk Workshop
- Frogs in the Park
- Collective Art Fun at Clinton Park
- Sunrise Summer Kick Off
- Aboriginal Day in the Family Drop In
- Eva on Nature Walk Workshop
- Eva on Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018
- Kyra Dawson on Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018
- Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018 | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Our Girl Power Playlist Celebrating International Women’s Day
- nafiseha on Sprouting Beans!
- nafiseha on Apple Chips,Yum!
- nafiseha on DIY-Do it Yourself workshop at Clinton Park
- Eva on Gardening with Love
- nafiseha on Gardening with Love
- Linda Tsang on Museum of Anthropology
Join Us on Facebook!
Author Archives: Kyra Dawson
Join us at Frog Hollow for a Free Community Connections 10 Week Program for Permanent Residents, New Immigrants and Canadian Born Residents. Free child minding, great information and an empowering workshop. Check out the flyer below for more information or … Continue reading
It’s that time of year to seed and plant and start growing your garden. We’re hoping you’ll stop by the Gardeners Hangout at Frog Hollow and plant a seed and watch the garden grow! Every Wednesday starting Wednesday, April 25th.
Earth Day 2018 is almost here! Come visit us at Frog Hollow and grow together!
Join us in welcoming Member of Parliament Jenny Kwan to Frog Hollow Neighbourhood House on Thursday, April 12th!
Today we celebrate International Women’s Day 2018! We would like to invite you to share your voice in the comment section of our blog. Share an experience, an idea, a historical fact, or an action of women coming together to … Continue reading
A Hundred Years From Now… …It will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove… …But the world may be different because I was important IN THE … Continue reading
On Thursday, October 5th Frog Hollow Neighbourhood House had the opportunity to sit in on a round table with a group of people at Mount Pleasant Neighbourhood House and listen to them tell their stories. One of the ladies in … Continue reading
Hi Everyone! Hope you all are enjoying the May flowers. I’d like to invite you to join us at the Puppet Show at Frog Hollow Family Program Drop In May 25th 2017. It’s from 9:30am to 11:30am and fun will … Continue reading
On May 11th, 2017 we attended the Good Neighbours Awards Celebration.The night was a lot of fun where both staff and volunteers got together and cheered and showed their support for the the Award recipients, of which there were many! Continue reading