SEARCH THIS BLOG
- Welcoming Spring
- Food Rescue-I’m good for You!
- VCH Food Asset Map
- Event Recap: Clinton Park New Field House Launch
- [Recap] 2019 FHNH Seniors Leadership Conference at Loon Lake
- Clinton Park Field House Soft Launch Event – March 10th
- Community Walk
- Info About Clinton Park’s New Lit Synthetic Turf
- Seniors Holiday Potluck
- Pumpkin Patches Festival
- Eva Aboud on Welcoming Spring
- Eva on Nature Walk Workshop
- Eva on Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018
- Kyra Dawson on Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018
- Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018 | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Our Girl Power Playlist Celebrating International Women’s Day
- nafiseha on Sprouting Beans!
- nafiseha on Apple Chips,Yum!
- nafiseha on DIY-Do it Yourself workshop at Clinton Park
- Eva on Gardening with Love
- nafiseha on Gardening with Love
Join Us on Facebook!
Category Archives: Seniors Voices
Yesterday we have a walk to Clinton Park to visit the field house there as the renovation was done. It is ready for us to see how we can use the place with a few furniture and some more preparation. … Continue reading
90 Seniors shared their delicious food at our annual seniors potluck. Thank you volunteers for preparing food from our food rescue project and creating such a beautiful addition to the potluck! Best of all was Manda’s Turkeys donated to … Continue reading
In 1964, Carmelo and Ella Renzullo established Renzullo Food Market on Nanaimo Street, adjacent to Kitchener. They also set up housekeeping in a home on Nanaimo, directly across from their store. Aptly named “Casa Renzullo,” it is reminiscent of their … Continue reading
On August 22nd, 1964, Empire Stadium succumbed to the first volley of the British Invasion of North America: the Beatles performed at Empire Stadium. It was seven years after the Elvis Edition of Rock ‘n Roll mayhem, and, it seemed, … Continue reading
There is a long history of live jazz and blues in Vancouver, where, even before World War One, artists jammed into Chinatown’s commercial district. They played at small clubs and pubs, including The Patricia which still hosts live music. When … Continue reading
When Sabatino arrived in Vancouver as a very young boy, his family moved to East Van and never left. The post – World War Two years were times of high immigration, mostly from Europe, and of initial hardship for many … Continue reading
The representatives from the Rotary Club came to Frog Hollow’s Family Drop-in to present a donation of $2,000.00 to our senior’s program to support the building and running of our outreach bike cart. A big thank you to the Rotary … Continue reading
Please save the day and come to our community wellness forum on March 12, 2018 at 10:00am- 2:00pm. There are many seniors resource available and healthy ingredients to pick up. This include educational talks, healthy food and exercise too. We … Continue reading
Our walk on Nov. 1 was working with the Hastings Sunrise Community Policing to pick up the garbage in the neighbourhood. It was a very good way to do the clean up because the night before was Halloween event. Thank you … Continue reading