SEARCH THIS BLOG
- 2018 Good Neighbours Award
- Past Event: Walk with Lori Snyder
- Chinatown Cultural Day
- Community Slow Walk
- Free Program for Permanent Residents, New Immigrants and Canadian Born Residents
- Join Us for a Gardeners Hangout Every Wednesday
- Visit Us On Earth Day!
- A Special Thanks to the Rotary Club
- Jenny Kwan Will Be Visiting Frog Hollow Neighborhood House
- Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018
- Eva on Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018
- Kyra Dawson on Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018
- Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018 | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Our Girl Power Playlist Celebrating International Women’s Day
- nafiseha on Sprouting Beans!
- nafiseha on Apple Chips,Yum!
- nafiseha on DIY-Do it Yourself workshop at Clinton Park
- Eva on Gardening with Love
- nafiseha on Gardening with Love
- Linda Tsang on Museum of Anthropology
- Kyra Dawson on Museum of Anthropology
Join Us on Facebook!
Category Archives: Seniors Voices
The representatives from the Rotary Club came to Frog Hollow’s Family Drop-in to present a donation of $2,000.00 to our senior’s program to support the building and running of our outreach bike cart. A big thank you to the Rotary … Continue reading
Please save the day and come to our community wellness forum on March 12, 2018 at 10:00am- 2:00pm. There are many seniors resource available and healthy ingredients to pick up. This include educational talks, healthy food and exercise too. We … Continue reading
Our walk on Nov. 1 was working with the Hastings Sunrise Community Policing to pick up the garbage in the neighbourhood. It was a very good way to do the clean up because the night before was Halloween event. Thank you … Continue reading
Last Wednesday though it was very wet. we still have our walk. there will not be any walk this Wednesday, Oct. 25. we have some information to share on the ‘Walk and Be Seen’ campaign. Do you want to know … Continue reading
The seniors had fun trying out the new toy. One of them said it was easy walking with their arms and legs at the same time. So what is a Nordic Pole? It’s like walking sticks that helps you to … Continue reading
Our walk today mainly is to hand out information in related to next Thursday August 31 from 10:00am – 1:00pm Harvest Festival held at Clinton Park together with Fundraiser at Harvest Festival. We have distributed flyers in the neighbourhood around … Continue reading
Come and join us for the movie night at Sunrise Park on Friday, August 11th. We shall be leaving Frog Hollow and walk to the park at 8:00pm. Please bring your snacks and blankets.
This Monday our seniors held a recipe exchange party at Frog Hollow. We have a total of 25 different dishes to share. It was fun and yummy. We do hope the recipe can be used in the near future.
This morning our regular walker leaving Frog Hollow at 10:00am then proceed to Clinton Park to join some more that has been waiting there as our destination is to Hastings where the piano stands (an Intergeneration project). Someone was playing … Continue reading