SEARCH THIS BLOG
- 2018 Good Neighbours Award
- Past Event: Walk with Lori Snyder
- Chinatown Cultural Day
- Community Slow Walk
- Free Program for Permanent Residents, New Immigrants and Canadian Born Residents
- Join Us for a Gardeners Hangout Every Wednesday
- Visit Us On Earth Day!
- A Special Thanks to the Rotary Club
- Jenny Kwan Will Be Visiting Frog Hollow Neighborhood House
- Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018
- Eva on Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018
- Kyra Dawson on Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018
- Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018 | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Our Girl Power Playlist Celebrating International Women’s Day
- nafiseha on Sprouting Beans!
- nafiseha on Apple Chips,Yum!
- nafiseha on DIY-Do it Yourself workshop at Clinton Park
- Eva on Gardening with Love
- nafiseha on Gardening with Love
- Linda Tsang on Museum of Anthropology
- Kyra Dawson on Museum of Anthropology
Join Us on Facebook!
Tag Archives: caring community
It’s that time of year to seed and plant and start growing your garden. We’re hoping you’ll stop by the Gardeners Hangout at Frog Hollow and plant a seed and watch the garden grow! Every Wednesday starting Wednesday, April 25th.
Earth Day 2018 is almost here! Come visit us at Frog Hollow and grow together!
A Hundred Years From Now… …It will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove… …But the world may be different because I was important IN THE … Continue reading
Yes! We grew that! It started with a seed in a miniature green house back at the neighbourhood house in the month of May. Transplanted in the month of June, and waved our magic wand for a little universal love. … Continue reading
I had a vision of a great entertainment end to our volunteer dinner event and thats just what happened! Kevin Saffar rapped about community connections, keeping the love and our respondibility to help eachother and make a difference. He was … Continue reading
It’s International Day of Pink and many of us will be wearing a pink (or red) shirt to symbolize our support of and our belief that one day there will be an end to bullying and intolerance of all kinds. Are you in the pink? Continue reading
In honor of International Women’s Day on Wednesday, March 8th we thought it would be a lot of fun to put together a Girl Power Playlist. The theme of course being songs that celebrate women. Here’s a few of the … Continue reading
Every year on March 8th the world celebrates International Womens’ Day. This is a global event recognizing equality for women and the achievements of women in social, economic, cultural and political endeavors. It’s also a day for reflection and consideration … Continue reading
A super group of participants eager to get ready to Learn! Apples peeled and chopped A snapshot of the essential ingredients for canning. Thanks for reading. 🙂
Have you read the great news? Have you shared your story about the neighbourhood we live in? Read on to find out how to share your own story with us. Continue reading