We planted seeds with the youth and the families in the Drop In and we started with sunflower seeds, broad beans, and bush beans. We had only sea soil on hand and we’re not sure if that was a good soil since it was so heavy. It took the seeds only a week and our seeds began to sprout beautifully. Five days later they grew 6-8 taller!! Look at them now! So tall they are definitely ready to be transplanted!
Join 151 other subscribers
SEARCH THIS BLOG
Connect With Frog Hollow On Facebook!
- Eva on Friendship Gathering
- Eva on 10 Ways To Celebrate the 1st Day of Spring
- 10 Ways To Celebrate the 1st Day of Spring | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Somebody Please Tell Winter…
- 10 Ways To Celebrate the 1st Day of Spring | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on The Wonderful Things We Love About Spring
- Eva on Let’s start with Earth Day