SEARCH THIS BLOG
- Frog Hollow Holiday Hamper Support 2020 | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on SPANISH FAMILY PROGRAMS:WICH ONE IS THIS ONE??? PROGRAMAS PARA FAMILIAS EN ESPAÑOL. CUAL ES ESTE????
- Lee Turner on Happy Halloween
- Frog Hollow Harvest Celebration – Clinton Park Fieldhouse on Harvest Fest!!
- Anti-Racism Resources: Together Let’s End Hate | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Peace Starts With Me: Heart-Mind Celebration
- Today is Pink Shirt Day | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on 5 Quotes of Compassion Inspired by Remembrance Day
Tag Archives: building community
We are seeking community support for our 2019 Holiday Hamper program. Since 2009, we have seen increasing challenges for a wide spectrum of our community members and we need your help. Continue reading
Lemon balm and peppermint, just a few twigs of each is all you need. Add the herbs to a tea pot and pour boiled hot water in it and let it seep for ten minutes. A wonderful relaxing herbal tea … Continue reading
Join us at Frog Hollow for a Free Community Connections 10 Week Program for Permanent Residents, New Immigrants and Canadian Born Residents. Free child minding, great information and an empowering workshop. Check out the flyer below for more information or … Continue reading
It’s that time of year to seed and plant and start growing your garden. We’re hoping you’ll stop by the Gardeners Hangout at Frog Hollow and plant a seed and watch the garden grow! Every Wednesday starting Wednesday, April 25th.
Earth Day 2018 is almost here! Come visit us at Frog Hollow and grow together!
Join us in welcoming Member of Parliament Jenny Kwan to Frog Hollow Neighbourhood House on Thursday, April 12th!
Today we celebrate International Women’s Day 2018! We would like to invite you to share your voice in the comment section of our blog. Share an experience, an idea, a historical fact, or an action of women coming together to … Continue reading
On Thursday, October 5th Frog Hollow Neighbourhood House had the opportunity to sit in on a round table with a group of people at Mount Pleasant Neighbourhood House and listen to them tell their stories. One of the ladies in … Continue reading
More stories from our friendly neighbours at Tamam Palestinian Restaurant and BK Market on Hastings Street. We were thrilled to get to know these amazing locally-minded business owners. Stay tuned for more stories! Funded by the Hastings Legacy Fund.
In honor of International Women’s Day on Wednesday, March 8th we thought it would be a lot of fun to put together a Girl Power Playlist. The theme of course being songs that celebrate women. Here’s a few of the … Continue reading