SEARCH THIS BLOG
- Today is Pink Shirt Day | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on 5 Quotes of Compassion Inspired by Remembrance Day
- A Very 2020 Happy Valentine’s Day! | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on What Does Happiness Mean To You?
- A Very 2020 Happy Valentine’s Day! | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Vancouver Heart-Mind Index Initiative Celebration
- Seeking Community Support for Our 2019 Holiday Hamper Program | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Support For Our Holiday Hamper Program
- Lee Turner on Digital Storytelling: “I Love Singing” by May
Tag Archives: greens
vimeo.com/425691535 Checking in with my community tomato plants, coming up with some future plans and doing some reading here on the bench at Clinton park by the playground. Looking forward to harvest the kale seeds and looking forward to providing … Continue reading
vimeo.com/413384123 Had a zoom session but many mamas couldn’t make it so I followed up with a quick sharing. Finally managed to set up my tripod correctly! I love sharing with you and their will be more mini talks or … Continue reading
If you are in need of seeds to plant in your backyard or on your patio or porch, let me know I will try my very best to arrange it and get it to your doorstep.
Every seed counts and makes a difference.
Happy Earth a Week! Continue reading
We were at Clinton park every Tuesday! What do we have here? Check this out, Veggies provided by Spark BC. Seeds give away, did you know you can plant in august, come down and get your seeds! I have kale, … Continue reading
Yes! We grew that! It started with a seed in a miniature green house back at the neighbourhood house in the month of May. Transplanted in the month of June, and waved our magic wand for a little universal love. … Continue reading
This little tomato is one that self seeded from last year and seems to be hardier than a few of the ones that we bought. Even though it was later coming up it seems to be catching up to the … Continue reading
Beautiful swiss chard that came up in march! We harvested the leaves for our salad. Don’t pull it out when the leaves are big, just harvest by clipping off the leaves. More will grow! The Kale we transplanted a couple … Continue reading
Kale:Transplanted the kale from the edible flower bed to the greens bed Quinoa: Have planted quinoa seeds to see if we can get them to grow here Okra seedling: Planted the okra seedling and direct planted a couple of seeds … Continue reading