SEARCH THIS BLOG
- 2018 Neighbourhood Small Grants is open!
- RENFREW RHYTHMS Acoustic Open Stage February 2018
- RENFREW RHYTHMS Acoustic Open Stage
- FoodFit 12-Week Program Starting January 29, 2018
- Celebrating National Child’s Day
- Community Walk
- Wheelhouse Seafood & Miscellany Thrift & Vintage Interviews
- Kitchen Table Conversation (KTC) Facilitators Celebration RECAP
- Kid Food Nation Recipe Winner from Vancouver
- The 17th Annual Pumpkin Patch
- nafiseha on Sprouting Beans!
- nafiseha on Apple Chips,Yum!
- nafiseha on DIY-Do it Yourself workshop at Clinton Park
- Eva on Gardening with Love
- nafiseha on Gardening with Love
- Linda Tsang on Museum of Anthropology
- Kyra Dawson on Museum of Anthropology
- Kyra Dawson on Volunteer inspiration
- nafiseh amiri on FoodFit Program Week 2 of 12 Recap + A Recipe
- Kyra Dawson on Good Neighbours Awards Banquet 2017
Join Us on Facebook!
Tag Archives: children
A Hundred Years From Now… …It will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove… …But the world may be different because I was important IN THE … Continue reading
Yes! We grew that! It started with a seed in a miniature green house back at the neighbourhood house in the month of May. Transplanted in the month of June, and waved our magic wand for a little universal love. … Continue reading
We delivered a workshop at Clinton Park and shared How to make apple chips! Actually, just about any other fruit veggie or herb can be preserved in the dehydrator. It’s quite remarkable. We had samples of all types of produce … Continue reading
Little blessed hands at work. Children labelled their bean, each give their bean a little water from time to time. And as you can see it only took a week to grow!!
Children gathered at the gardeners hangout to plant some beans that had been soaking over night. Its not really the right time of year to plant beans but with our crazy weather and weird start of seasons we thought we … Continue reading
Todays work party at Clinton Park, many plans were made as we sifted out some old plants and made room for more. Today we planted more of the EYA seedlings and left room for future tomatoes, corn and cucumber. After … Continue reading