SEARCH THIS BLOG
- Frog Hollow Holiday Hamper Support 2020 | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on SPANISH FAMILY PROGRAMS:WICH ONE IS THIS ONE??? PROGRAMAS PARA FAMILIAS EN ESPAÑOL. CUAL ES ESTE????
- Lee Turner on Happy Halloween
- Frog Hollow Harvest Celebration – Clinton Park Fieldhouse on Harvest Fest!!
- Anti-Racism Resources: Together Let’s End Hate | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Peace Starts With Me: Heart-Mind Celebration
- Today is Pink Shirt Day | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on 5 Quotes of Compassion Inspired by Remembrance Day
Tag Archives: children
vimeo.com/425691535 Checking in with my community tomato plants, coming up with some future plans and doing some reading here on the bench at Clinton park by the playground. Looking forward to harvest the kale seeds and looking forward to providing … Continue reading
Lemon balm and peppermint, just a few twigs of each is all you need. Add the herbs to a tea pot and pour boiled hot water in it and let it seep for ten minutes. A wonderful relaxing herbal tea … Continue reading
We were at Clinton park every Tuesday! What do we have here? Check this out, Veggies provided by Spark BC. Seeds give away, did you know you can plant in august, come down and get your seeds! I have kale, … Continue reading
A Hundred Years From Now… …It will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove… …But the world may be different because I was important IN THE … Continue reading
Yes! We grew that! It started with a seed in a miniature green house back at the neighbourhood house in the month of May. Transplanted in the month of June, and waved our magic wand for a little universal love. … Continue reading
We delivered a workshop at Clinton Park and shared How to make apple chips! Actually, just about any other fruit veggie or herb can be preserved in the dehydrator. It’s quite remarkable. We had samples of all types of produce … Continue reading
Little blessed hands at work. Children labelled their bean, each give their bean a little water from time to time. And as you can see it only took a week to grow!!
Children gathered at the gardeners hangout to plant some beans that had been soaking over night. Its not really the right time of year to plant beans but with our crazy weather and weird start of seasons we thought we … Continue reading