SEARCH THIS BLOG
- Pumpkin Patches Festival
- All in the Family – written by Marcia Toms
- It was 54 years ago, but seems like yesterday – written by Marcia Toms
- ‘The King’ comes to Hastings-Sunrise – written by Marcia Toms
- Sabatino’s Story written by Marcia Toms
- Harvest Festival
- Nature Walk Workshop
- Frogs in the Park
- Collective Art Fun at Clinton Park
- Sunrise Summer Kick Off
- Eva on Nature Walk Workshop
- Eva on Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018
- Kyra Dawson on Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018
- Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018 | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Our Girl Power Playlist Celebrating International Women’s Day
- nafiseha on Sprouting Beans!
- nafiseha on Apple Chips,Yum!
- nafiseha on DIY-Do it Yourself workshop at Clinton Park
- Eva on Gardening with Love
- nafiseha on Gardening with Love
- Linda Tsang on Museum of Anthropology
Join Us on Facebook!
Tag Archives: children
We were at Clinton park every Tuesday! What do we have here? Check this out, Veggies provided by Spark BC. Seeds give away, did you know you can plant in august, come down and get your seeds! I have kale, … Continue reading
A Hundred Years From Now… …It will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove… …But the world may be different because I was important IN THE … Continue reading
Yes! We grew that! It started with a seed in a miniature green house back at the neighbourhood house in the month of May. Transplanted in the month of June, and waved our magic wand for a little universal love. … Continue reading
We delivered a workshop at Clinton Park and shared How to make apple chips! Actually, just about any other fruit veggie or herb can be preserved in the dehydrator. It’s quite remarkable. We had samples of all types of produce … Continue reading
Little blessed hands at work. Children labelled their bean, each give their bean a little water from time to time. And as you can see it only took a week to grow!!
Children gathered at the gardeners hangout to plant some beans that had been soaking over night. Its not really the right time of year to plant beans but with our crazy weather and weird start of seasons we thought we … Continue reading
Todays work party at Clinton Park, many plans were made as we sifted out some old plants and made room for more. Today we planted more of the EYA seedlings and left room for future tomatoes, corn and cucumber. After … Continue reading