SEARCH THIS BLOG
- Welcoming Spring
- Food Rescue-I’m good for You!
- VCH Food Asset Map
- Event Recap: Clinton Park New Field House Launch
- [Recap] 2019 FHNH Seniors Leadership Conference at Loon Lake
- Clinton Park Field House Soft Launch Event – March 10th
- Community Walk
- Info About Clinton Park’s New Lit Synthetic Turf
- Seniors Holiday Potluck
- Pumpkin Patches Festival
- Eva Aboud on Welcoming Spring
- Eva on Nature Walk Workshop
- Eva on Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018
- Kyra Dawson on Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018
- Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018 | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Our Girl Power Playlist Celebrating International Women’s Day
- nafiseha on Sprouting Beans!
- nafiseha on Apple Chips,Yum!
- nafiseha on DIY-Do it Yourself workshop at Clinton Park
- Eva on Gardening with Love
- nafiseha on Gardening with Love
Join Us on Facebook!
Tag Archives: Hastings-Sunrise
We were at Clinton park every Tuesday! What do we have here? Check this out, Veggies provided by Spark BC. Seeds give away, did you know you can plant in august, come down and get your seeds! I have kale, … Continue reading
Exploring Stories of the Hastings-Sunrise Area Be a part of this collective social art project by sharing your stories and memories of the Hastings-Sunrise area. We will discuss pre and post settlement history, changes in the neighbourhood and its impacts … Continue reading
Introducing two more incredible local entrepreneurs. Wheelhouse Seafood is owned by Catherine and Trevor Yamamoto who have been selling sustainable, locally caught sea-food, long before the sustainability movement came into popularity. Zainab is the owner of Miscellany Thrift and Vintage. … Continue reading
Through our Generating Connections Project, youth and senior volunteers conducted interviews with businesses in the Hastings-Sunrise area. The East Café and Di Oliva were kind enough to participate in our project. Below are their stories. Stay tuned for more interviews! … Continue reading
A couple of weeks ago I was walking my dog Dexter late at night. We walked up to Hastings Street so I could drop off some library books at the Hastings branch (not overdue for once). We continued west to … Continue reading
Harvest Festival Vegetable Contest Harvest Festival-Vegy Contest SEPT 1st 2011 Thursday, SEPTEMBER 1st 2011 10am to 2pm Contest Begins at Noon Located at First Ave and Slocan Street Whatever you do, don’t eat your Vegetables!! Bring your Proudest Vegetable You … Continue reading