SEARCH THIS BLOG
- Today is Pink Shirt Day | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on 5 Quotes of Compassion Inspired by Remembrance Day
- A Very 2020 Happy Valentine’s Day! | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on What Does Happiness Mean To You?
- A Very 2020 Happy Valentine’s Day! | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Vancouver Heart-Mind Index Initiative Celebration
- Seeking Community Support for Our 2019 Holiday Hamper Program | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Support For Our Holiday Hamper Program
- Lee Turner on Digital Storytelling: “I Love Singing” by May
Tag Archives: Kale
vimeo.com/425691535 Checking in with my community tomato plants, coming up with some future plans and doing some reading here on the bench at Clinton park by the playground. Looking forward to harvest the kale seeds and looking forward to providing … Continue reading
vimeo.com/413384123 Had a zoom session but many mamas couldn’t make it so I followed up with a quick sharing. Finally managed to set up my tripod correctly! I love sharing with you and their will be more mini talks or … Continue reading
Gardeners Hangout at Clinton park located at the corner of Grant and Slocan street. A visit with the garden, so much to care for and so much healing already here for us at our disposal. I love gardening� Soon we … Continue reading
Let’s get together and be virtual gardeners. Continue reading
If you are in need of seeds to plant in your backyard or on your patio or porch, let me know I will try my very best to arrange it and get it to your doorstep.
Every seed counts and makes a difference.
Happy Earth a Week! Continue reading
We were at Clinton park every Tuesday! What do we have here? Check this out, Veggies provided by Spark BC. Seeds give away, did you know you can plant in august, come down and get your seeds! I have kale, … Continue reading
Children gathered at the gardeners hangout to plant some beans that had been soaking over night. Its not really the right time of year to plant beans but with our crazy weather and weird start of seasons we thought we … Continue reading
International Women’s Day is celebrated every year on March 8th. It is the celebration on the movement for women’s rights. Last night, we celebrated with several women just hanging out and having fun; talking to each other and listening to … Continue reading
A Post from our Garden volunteer Ayaka, thank you Ayaka for leading the garden program. Hello Our neighbours!! It’s time to plant healthy vegetable and delicious smelly herbs for your kitchen!!! You don’t know how to plant? Don’t worry!!! We … Continue reading