SEARCH THIS BLOG
- Welcoming Spring
- Food Rescue-I’m good for You!
- VCH Food Asset Map
- Event Recap: Clinton Park New Field House Launch
- [Recap] 2019 FHNH Seniors Leadership Conference at Loon Lake
- Clinton Park Field House Soft Launch Event – March 10th
- Community Walk
- Info About Clinton Park’s New Lit Synthetic Turf
- Seniors Holiday Potluck
- Pumpkin Patches Festival
- Eva Aboud on Welcoming Spring
- Eva on Nature Walk Workshop
- Eva on Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018
- Kyra Dawson on Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018
- Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018 | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Our Girl Power Playlist Celebrating International Women’s Day
- nafiseha on Sprouting Beans!
- nafiseha on Apple Chips,Yum!
- nafiseha on DIY-Do it Yourself workshop at Clinton Park
- Eva on Gardening with Love
- nafiseha on Gardening with Love
Join Us on Facebook!
Tag Archives: Community Events
We were at Clinton park every Tuesday! What do we have here? Check this out, Veggies provided by Spark BC. Seeds give away, did you know you can plant in august, come down and get your seeds! I have kale, … Continue reading
April 22 there was a special city council meeting where Mayor Gregor Robertson delivered an official apology to the Chinese Community at the Chinese Cultural Centre. On the day it also has other activities to learn the Chinese history, Chinatown … Continue reading
Join us in welcoming Member of Parliament Jenny Kwan to Frog Hollow Neighbourhood House on Thursday, April 12th!
Apply for a grant for your community project in your neighbourhood! You can get a grant of up to $500 for projects that help to build community. APPLY HERE!
Our walk on Nov. 1 was working with the Hastings Sunrise Community Policing to pick up the garbage in the neighbourhood. It was a very good way to do the clean up because the night before was Halloween event. Thank you … Continue reading
Last Wednesday though it was very wet. we still have our walk. there will not be any walk this Wednesday, Oct. 25. we have some information to share on the ‘Walk and Be Seen’ campaign. Do you want to know … Continue reading
The seniors had fun trying out the new toy. One of them said it was easy walking with their arms and legs at the same time. So what is a Nordic Pole? It’s like walking sticks that helps you to … Continue reading
I had a vision of a great entertainment end to our volunteer dinner event and thats just what happened! Kevin Saffar rapped about community connections, keeping the love and our respondibility to help eachother and make a difference. He was … Continue reading
Hi Everyone! Hope you all are enjoying the May flowers. I’d like to invite you to join us at the Puppet Show at Frog Hollow Family Program Drop In May 25th 2017. It’s from 9:30am to 11:30am and fun will … Continue reading