SEARCH THIS BLOG
- Community Walk
- Info About Clinton Park’s New Lit Synthetic Turf
- Seniors Holiday Potluck
- Pumpkin Patches Festival
- All in the Family – written by Marcia Toms
- It was 54 years ago, but seems like yesterday – written by Marcia Toms
- ‘The King’ comes to Hastings-Sunrise – written by Marcia Toms
- Sabatino’s Story written by Marcia Toms
- Harvest Festival
- Nature Walk Workshop
- Eva on Nature Walk Workshop
- Eva on Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018
- Kyra Dawson on Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018
- Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018 | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Our Girl Power Playlist Celebrating International Women’s Day
- nafiseha on Sprouting Beans!
- nafiseha on Apple Chips,Yum!
- nafiseha on DIY-Do it Yourself workshop at Clinton Park
- Eva on Gardening with Love
- nafiseha on Gardening with Love
- Linda Tsang on Museum of Anthropology
Join Us on Facebook!
Author Archives: Linda Tsang
Yesterday we have a walk to Clinton Park to visit the field house there as the renovation was done. It is ready for us to see how we can use the place with a few furniture and some more preparation. … Continue reading
Last Saturday October 20 we have a great time on the day here are some photos to share. The above are pictures from the Art Harvest. Here are other activities happening on the day.
If you have missed the event I would like to share some happy moments with you.
Come and join us at Clinton Park tomorrow to have fun to create Art for ‘Before the Sunrise’ to share stories and memories of the Hastings Sunrise community. There are three days event Art fun on July 31, Aug. 14 … Continue reading
Did you attend the event? There were many useful resource to receive also many games to play for a prize as well as entertainment for you to enjoy. Kids had fun playing hockey there too! Frog Hollow had hand out … Continue reading
April 22 there was a special city council meeting where Mayor Gregor Robertson delivered an official apology to the Chinese Community at the Chinese Cultural Centre. On the day it also has other activities to learn the Chinese history, Chinatown … Continue reading
April 11 we have started our walk again after spring break. We walk around the neighbourhood to see the cherry blossom. Also handout flyers for the Knitting Group and Older Adult Coffee & Chat Corner. The Knitting Group held every … Continue reading
The representatives from the Rotary Club came to Frog Hollow’s Family Drop-in to present a donation of $2,000.00 to our senior’s program to support the building and running of our outreach bike cart. A big thank you to the Rotary … Continue reading
Please save the day and come to our community wellness forum on March 12, 2018 at 10:00am- 2:00pm. There are many seniors resource available and healthy ingredients to pick up. This include educational talks, healthy food and exercise too. We … Continue reading