SEARCH THIS BLOG
- 2018 Neighbourhood Small Grants is open!
- RENFREW RHYTHMS Acoustic Open Stage February 2018
- RENFREW RHYTHMS Acoustic Open Stage
- FoodFit 12-Week Program Starting January 29, 2018
- Celebrating National Child’s Day
- Community Walk
- Wheelhouse Seafood & Miscellany Thrift & Vintage Interviews
- Kitchen Table Conversation (KTC) Facilitators Celebration RECAP
- Kid Food Nation Recipe Winner from Vancouver
- The 17th Annual Pumpkin Patch
- nafiseha on Sprouting Beans!
- nafiseha on Apple Chips,Yum!
- nafiseha on DIY-Do it Yourself workshop at Clinton Park
- Eva on Gardening with Love
- nafiseha on Gardening with Love
- Linda Tsang on Museum of Anthropology
- Kyra Dawson on Museum of Anthropology
- Kyra Dawson on Volunteer inspiration
- nafiseh amiri on FoodFit Program Week 2 of 12 Recap + A Recipe
- Kyra Dawson on Good Neighbours Awards Banquet 2017
Join Us on Facebook!
Author Archives: Linda Tsang
Our walk on Nov. 1 was working with the Hastings Sunrise Community Policing to pick up the garbage in the neighbourhood. It was a very good way to do the clean up because the night before was Halloween event. Thank you … Continue reading
I hope you all enjoy last Saturday’s annual pumpkin patch at Frog Hollow. there were so many entertainment all day long. it was a fun day for every family member.
Last Wednesday though it was very wet. we still have our walk. there will not be any walk this Wednesday, Oct. 25. we have some information to share on the ‘Walk and Be Seen’ campaign. Do you want to know … Continue reading
Our walk today mainly is to hand out information in related to next Thursday August 31 from 10:00am – 1:00pm Harvest Festival held at Clinton Park together with Fundraiser at Harvest Festival. We have distributed flyers in the neighbourhood around … Continue reading
Come and join us for the movie night at Sunrise Park on Friday, August 11th. We shall be leaving Frog Hollow and walk to the park at 8:00pm. Please bring your snacks and blankets.
This Monday our seniors held a recipe exchange party at Frog Hollow. We have a total of 25 different dishes to share. It was fun and yummy. We do hope the recipe can be used in the near future.
This morning our regular walker leaving Frog Hollow at 10:00am then proceed to Clinton Park to join some more that has been waiting there as our destination is to Hastings where the piano stands (an Intergeneration project). Someone was playing … Continue reading
Joey and May has applied small grant this year to provide healthy exercise and eating to connect the neighbourhood especially to those interested in learning how to dance. They all have fun dancing in Clinton Park. The first gathering on … Continue reading
May and Suzy has taken four out trips with the seniors with the inspiration pass this summer. The first one to Museum of Vancouver, second one to the Chinese Garden, the third one to Museum of Anthropology and last one … Continue reading