SEARCH THIS BLOG
- Frog Hollow Holiday Hamper Support 2020 | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on SPANISH FAMILY PROGRAMS:WICH ONE IS THIS ONE??? PROGRAMAS PARA FAMILIAS EN ESPAÑOL. CUAL ES ESTE????
- Lee Turner on Happy Halloween
- Frog Hollow Harvest Celebration – Clinton Park Fieldhouse on Harvest Fest!!
- Anti-Racism Resources: Together Let’s End Hate | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Peace Starts With Me: Heart-Mind Celebration
- Today is Pink Shirt Day | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on 5 Quotes of Compassion Inspired by Remembrance Day
Author Archives: Linda Tsang
Here is a photo for the event. happy Halloween to all!
There are many places you can visit this summer if you are interest to go to museum you can visit Beaty Biodiversity Museum and Museum of Anthropology in UBC. Also there are Museum of Vancouver and Vancouver Maritime Museum,Police Museum … Continue reading
Recently I have tried to grow some plant on my balcony. Here they are I am quite proud of it.
Our next meeting will be on June 5, 2019. If you are a caregiver and like to share your experience with the other caregivers, or listen to our speaker on the subject of Alzheimer’s, please come and join us at 5:30 pm … Continue reading
Yesterday we have a walk to Clinton Park to visit the field house there as the renovation was done. It is ready for us to see how we can use the place with a few furniture and some more preparation. … Continue reading
Last Saturday October 20 we have a great time on the day here are some photos to share. The above are pictures from the Art Harvest. Here are other activities happening on the day.
If you have missed the event I would like to share some happy moments with you.
Come and join us at Clinton Park tomorrow to have fun to create Art for ‘Before the Sunrise’ to share stories and memories of the Hastings Sunrise community. There are three days event Art fun on July 31, Aug. 14 … Continue reading
Did you attend the event? There were many useful resource to receive also many games to play for a prize as well as entertainment for you to enjoy. Kids had fun playing hockey there too! Frog Hollow had hand out … Continue reading