SEARCH THIS BLOG
- Story Gathering Sessions
- 2018 Good Neighbours Award
- Past Event: Walk with Lori Snyder
- Chinatown Cultural Day
- Community Slow Walk
- Free Program for Permanent Residents, New Immigrants and Canadian Born Residents
- Join Us for a Gardeners Hangout Every Wednesday
- Visit Us On Earth Day!
- A Special Thanks to the Rotary Club
- Jenny Kwan Will Be Visiting Frog Hollow Neighborhood House
- Eva on Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018
- Kyra Dawson on Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018
- Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018 | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Our Girl Power Playlist Celebrating International Women’s Day
- nafiseha on Sprouting Beans!
- nafiseha on Apple Chips,Yum!
- nafiseha on DIY-Do it Yourself workshop at Clinton Park
- Eva on Gardening with Love
- nafiseha on Gardening with Love
- Linda Tsang on Museum of Anthropology
- Kyra Dawson on Museum of Anthropology
Join Us on Facebook!
Tag Archives: community walk
Lori Snyder is an indigenous and contemporary First Nations Metis Herbalist. She loves to teach people about the wonders of what is growing under their feet. Lori shares natural ways to make skincare products, sunscreen, infused honeys, green drinks, vinegar … Continue reading
April 11 we have started our walk again after spring break. We walk around the neighbourhood to see the cherry blossom. Also handout flyers for the Knitting Group and Older Adult Coffee & Chat Corner. The Knitting Group held every … Continue reading
Last Wednesday though it was very wet. we still have our walk. there will not be any walk this Wednesday, Oct. 25. we have some information to share on the ‘Walk and Be Seen’ campaign. Do you want to know … Continue reading
The seniors had fun trying out the new toy. One of them said it was easy walking with their arms and legs at the same time. So what is a Nordic Pole? It’s like walking sticks that helps you to … Continue reading
Hope everyone enjoyed their long weekend! On Wednesday, May 18th, we had our 2nd Neighbourhood Walk this month. Every time we organize the walk, we will try a different route. For this route, we separated into 2 groups and both … Continue reading