SEARCH THIS BLOG
- Today is Pink Shirt Day | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on 5 Quotes of Compassion Inspired by Remembrance Day
- A Very 2020 Happy Valentine’s Day! | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on What Does Happiness Mean To You?
- A Very 2020 Happy Valentine’s Day! | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Vancouver Heart-Mind Index Initiative Celebration
- Seeking Community Support for Our 2019 Holiday Hamper Program | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Support For Our Holiday Hamper Program
- Lee Turner on Digital Storytelling: “I Love Singing” by May
Tag Archives: community walk
Yesterday we have a walk to Clinton Park to visit the field house there as the renovation was done. It is ready for us to see how we can use the place with a few furniture and some more preparation. … Continue reading
Come join us on a Nature Walk with Lori Snyder and learn about our local Indeigenous plans right in your neighbourhood! Rain or shine! See flyer below. Contact Eva for more info.
Lori Snyder is an indigenous and contemporary First Nations Metis Herbalist. She loves to teach people about the wonders of what is growing under their feet. Lori shares natural ways to make skincare products, sunscreen, infused honeys, green drinks, vinegar … Continue reading
April 11 we have started our walk again after spring break. We walk around the neighbourhood to see the cherry blossom. Also handout flyers for the Knitting Group and Older Adult Coffee & Chat Corner. The Knitting Group held every … Continue reading
Last Wednesday though it was very wet. we still have our walk. there will not be any walk this Wednesday, Oct. 25. we have some information to share on the ‘Walk and Be Seen’ campaign. Do you want to know … Continue reading
The seniors had fun trying out the new toy. One of them said it was easy walking with their arms and legs at the same time. So what is a Nordic Pole? It’s like walking sticks that helps you to … Continue reading
Hope everyone enjoyed their long weekend! On Wednesday, May 18th, we had our 2nd Neighbourhood Walk this month. Every time we organize the walk, we will try a different route. For this route, we separated into 2 groups and both … Continue reading