There are many places you can visit this summer if you are interest to go to museum you can visit Beaty Biodiversity Museum and Museum of Anthropology in UBC. Also there are Museum of Vancouver and Vancouver Maritime Museum,Police Museum and Roedde House Museum in town too. If you are interest watching flowers and trees there are Nitobe Garden and Rose Garden in UBC also there are VanDusen Garden,Darts Hill Garden and Deep Cove in town. Also there are Trout Lake,Deer Lake and Burnaby Lake near by too.
SEARCH THIS BLOG
- Today is Pink Shirt Day | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on 5 Quotes of Compassion Inspired by Remembrance Day
- A Very 2020 Happy Valentine’s Day! | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on What Does Happiness Mean To You?
- A Very 2020 Happy Valentine’s Day! | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Vancouver Heart-Mind Index Initiative Celebration
- Seeking Community Support for Our 2019 Holiday Hamper Program | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Support For Our Holiday Hamper Program
- Lee Turner on Digital Storytelling: “I Love Singing” by May