SEARCH THIS BLOG
- Today is Pink Shirt Day | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on 5 Quotes of Compassion Inspired by Remembrance Day
- A Very 2020 Happy Valentine’s Day! | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on What Does Happiness Mean To You?
- A Very 2020 Happy Valentine’s Day! | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Vancouver Heart-Mind Index Initiative Celebration
- Seeking Community Support for Our 2019 Holiday Hamper Program | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Support For Our Holiday Hamper Program
- Lee Turner on Digital Storytelling: “I Love Singing” by May
Tag Archives: Remembrance Day
Today is Remembrance Day. I’m wearing my poppy in honor of this day as I write this post. Whenever I think about the sacrifices of our veterans I am filled with so much gratitude. I thought that one of the legacies of this great sacrifice is compassion. So I wanted to share 5 quotes about compassion inspired by Remembrance Day. Continue reading