SEARCH THIS BLOG
- 2018 Good Neighbours Award
- Past Event: Walk with Lori Snyder
- Chinatown Cultural Day
- Community Slow Walk
- Free Program for Permanent Residents, New Immigrants and Canadian Born Residents
- Join Us for a Gardeners Hangout Every Wednesday
- Visit Us On Earth Day!
- A Special Thanks to the Rotary Club
- Jenny Kwan Will Be Visiting Frog Hollow Neighborhood House
- Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018
- Eva on Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018
- Kyra Dawson on Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018
- Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018 | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Our Girl Power Playlist Celebrating International Women’s Day
- nafiseha on Sprouting Beans!
- nafiseha on Apple Chips,Yum!
- nafiseha on DIY-Do it Yourself workshop at Clinton Park
- Eva on Gardening with Love
- nafiseha on Gardening with Love
- Linda Tsang on Museum of Anthropology
- Kyra Dawson on Museum of Anthropology
Join Us on Facebook!
Tag Archives: Music
Did you miss our first Acoustic Open Stage event last month? Frog Hollow is hosting another one this month and we are inviting you to come join us on Saturday, February 24, 2018 starting at 6:30pm. This month’s featured artist … Continue reading
We’re excited to announce this new monthly event: RENFREW RHYTHMS – Live music nights at Frog Hollow! Come listen to some fabulous local musicians play live and sign up for the open mic. Earle Peach & David Symons By donation. … Continue reading
I had a vision of a great entertainment end to our volunteer dinner event and thats just what happened! Kevin Saffar rapped about community connections, keeping the love and our respondibility to help eachother and make a difference. He was … Continue reading
In honor of International Women’s Day on Wednesday, March 8th we thought it would be a lot of fun to put together a Girl Power Playlist. The theme of course being songs that celebrate women. Here’s a few of the … Continue reading
Harvest Festival Vegetable Contest Harvest Festival-Vegy Contest SEPT 1st 2011 Thursday, SEPTEMBER 1st 2011 10am to 2pm Contest Begins at Noon Located at First Ave and Slocan Street Whatever you do, don’t eat your Vegetables!! Bring your Proudest Vegetable You … Continue reading