SEARCH THIS BLOG
- Today is Pink Shirt Day | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on 5 Quotes of Compassion Inspired by Remembrance Day
- A Very 2020 Happy Valentine’s Day! | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on What Does Happiness Mean To You?
- A Very 2020 Happy Valentine’s Day! | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Vancouver Heart-Mind Index Initiative Celebration
- Seeking Community Support for Our 2019 Holiday Hamper Program | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Support For Our Holiday Hamper Program
- Lee Turner on Digital Storytelling: “I Love Singing” by May
Tag Archives: family programs
vimeo.com/425691535 Checking in with my community tomato plants, coming up with some future plans and doing some reading here on the bench at Clinton park by the playground. Looking forward to harvest the kale seeds and looking forward to providing … Continue reading
We were at Clinton park every Tuesday! What do we have here? Check this out, Veggies provided by Spark BC. Seeds give away, did you know you can plant in august, come down and get your seeds! I have kale, … Continue reading
Hi Everyone! Hope you all are enjoying the May flowers. I’d like to invite you to join us at the Puppet Show at Frog Hollow Family Program Drop In May 25th 2017. It’s from 9:30am to 11:30am and fun will … Continue reading
Many of you may know or have met Lea Laberge. She is the Family Resource and Drop-In Coordinator at Frog Hollow. Today, March 9th, 2017 was her last day. I know it’s sad for us to see her go, but … Continue reading
Frog Hollow Neighbourhood House singing “Itsy Bitsy Spider” during circle time at the Frogs In the Park Program under the old oak tree on a breezy summer day at Clinton Park. Don’t you just love a good ol’ song and dance?
~ Building community one song at a time. 🙂 Continue reading