Pulling whatever resources I have together to create food bags for families in need. It’s really tough right now for everyone, loss of jobs, difficult for single moms to get to the store without someone watching their children, So difficult for Seniors to get to the market and carry all their needs back home all on their own. It’s expensive to buy food now, it’s not even on the shelf, and it’s not easy to get to the many markets that we normally do to stretch our dollar. Sure there’s delivery service and that’s wonderful, but it’s not always getting the things that we culturally appropriately need. And it’s expensive and there’s a delivery service charge too! I think about all those things and how we can even have all the money in the world and not be able to access food. Those are the barriers we are facing in case you didn’t understand. It’s time to really lend a helping hand and open up our hearts and these guys really proved it!
SEARCH THIS BLOG
- Frog Hollow Holiday Hamper Support 2020 | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on SPANISH FAMILY PROGRAMS:WICH ONE IS THIS ONE??? PROGRAMAS PARA FAMILIAS EN ESPAÑOL. CUAL ES ESTE????
- Lee Turner on Happy Halloween
- Frog Hollow Harvest Celebration – Clinton Park Fieldhouse on Harvest Fest!!
- Anti-Racism Resources: Together Let’s End Hate | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Peace Starts With Me: Heart-Mind Celebration
- Today is Pink Shirt Day | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on 5 Quotes of Compassion Inspired by Remembrance Day