SEARCH THIS BLOG
- Frog Hollow Holiday Hamper Support 2020 | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on SPANISH FAMILY PROGRAMS:WICH ONE IS THIS ONE??? PROGRAMAS PARA FAMILIAS EN ESPAÑOL. CUAL ES ESTE????
- Lee Turner on Happy Halloween
- Frog Hollow Harvest Celebration – Clinton Park Fieldhouse on Harvest Fest!!
- Anti-Racism Resources: Together Let’s End Hate | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Peace Starts With Me: Heart-Mind Celebration
- Today is Pink Shirt Day | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on 5 Quotes of Compassion Inspired by Remembrance Day
Category Archives: Workshop
Join us for the Earth Awareness Workshop with Lori Snyder on Friday, October 11, 2019 from 3:30pm to 5:30pm. Workshop is open to all ages. Learn about what responsibilities we can take to save our planet! Lori Snyder is a … Continue reading
Wow! did we ever learn a lot! Lori was so good at describing every little plant right on location. We didn’t have to go very far to discover within just a few feet there are many healing plants in our … Continue reading
Come join us on a Nature Walk with Lori Snyder and learn about our local Indeigenous plans right in your neighbourhood! Rain or shine! See flyer below. Contact Eva for more info.
Join us at Frog Hollow for a Free Community Connections 10 Week Program for Permanent Residents, New Immigrants and Canadian Born Residents. Free child minding, great information and an empowering workshop. Check out the flyer below for more information or … Continue reading
It was week 2 of 12 of the FoodFit Program – another amazing session. It’s so nice to come back to get together again with all the participants. Cooking meals together is always the fun part. After meal preparation, we … Continue reading
We had our first session of the FoodFit Program on Monday, April 24th, 2017. Here’s a little description about the program: FoodFit is a 12-week program designed to help you learn the skills and knowledge to make healthy choices when … Continue reading
A super group of participants eager to get ready to Learn! Apples peeled and chopped A snapshot of the essential ingredients for canning. Thanks for reading. 🙂
Back in September of 2015, the seniors from the Frog Hollow Community received the Neighborhood Small Grants (thanks to the Vancouver Foundation) to do a Community Kitchen Workshop where participants get inspired and work together to make healthy meals. If … Continue reading
On Wednesday, October 14, 2015, we had a Lantern Making Workshop here at Frog Hollow Neighborhood House. It was part of the Neighborhood Small Grants Project and was organized by Yoko Tomita, a wonderful lady and community artist in east … Continue reading