SEARCH THIS BLOG
- Pumpkin Patches Festival
- All in the Family – written by Marcia Toms
- It was 54 years ago, but seems like yesterday – written by Marcia Toms
- ‘The King’ comes to Hastings-Sunrise – written by Marcia Toms
- Sabatino’s Story written by Marcia Toms
- Harvest Festival
- Nature Walk Workshop
- Frogs in the Park
- Collective Art Fun at Clinton Park
- Sunrise Summer Kick Off
- Eva on Nature Walk Workshop
- Eva on Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018
- Kyra Dawson on Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018
- Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018 | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Our Girl Power Playlist Celebrating International Women’s Day
- nafiseha on Sprouting Beans!
- nafiseha on Apple Chips,Yum!
- nafiseha on DIY-Do it Yourself workshop at Clinton Park
- Eva on Gardening with Love
- nafiseha on Gardening with Love
- Linda Tsang on Museum of Anthropology
Join Us on Facebook!
Category Archives: Workshop
Come join us on a Nature Walk with Lori Snyder and learn about our local Indeigenous plans right in your neighbourhood! Rain or shine! See flyer below. Contact Eva for more info.
Join us at Frog Hollow for a Free Community Connections 10 Week Program for Permanent Residents, New Immigrants and Canadian Born Residents. Free child minding, great information and an empowering workshop. Check out the flyer below for more information or … Continue reading
It was week 2 of 12 of the FoodFit Program – another amazing session. It’s so nice to come back to get together again with all the participants. Cooking meals together is always the fun part. After meal preparation, we … Continue reading
We had our first session of the FoodFit Program on Monday, April 24th, 2017. Here’s a little description about the program: FoodFit is a 12-week program designed to help you learn the skills and knowledge to make healthy choices when … Continue reading
A super group of participants eager to get ready to Learn! Apples peeled and chopped A snapshot of the essential ingredients for canning. Thanks for reading. 🙂
Back in September of 2015, the seniors from the Frog Hollow Community received the Neighborhood Small Grants (thanks to the Vancouver Foundation) to do a Community Kitchen Workshop where participants get inspired and work together to make healthy meals. If … Continue reading
On Wednesday, October 14, 2015, we had a Lantern Making Workshop here at Frog Hollow Neighborhood House. It was part of the Neighborhood Small Grants Project and was organized by Yoko Tomita, a wonderful lady and community artist in east … Continue reading
This past Monday evening (May 25th), we had a fun workshop here at Frog Hollow Neighborhood House learning Chinese Calligraphy. This was a Small Grants funded event that was facilitated by Shinda, Lulu and Maggie. Children was also welcomed to … Continue reading
Do you want to learn how to do HENNA? Henna is the art of temporary tattooing using a natural dye from the plant. Newcomer youths will share their talents and teach you. Materials and supplies are provided. Please note there … Continue reading