SEARCH THIS BLOG
- Pumpkin Patches Festival
- All in the Family – written by Marcia Toms
- It was 54 years ago, but seems like yesterday – written by Marcia Toms
- ‘The King’ comes to Hastings-Sunrise – written by Marcia Toms
- Sabatino’s Story written by Marcia Toms
- Harvest Festival
- Nature Walk Workshop
- Frogs in the Park
- Collective Art Fun at Clinton Park
- Sunrise Summer Kick Off
- Eva on Nature Walk Workshop
- Eva on Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018
- Kyra Dawson on Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018
- Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018 | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Our Girl Power Playlist Celebrating International Women’s Day
- nafiseha on Sprouting Beans!
- nafiseha on Apple Chips,Yum!
- nafiseha on DIY-Do it Yourself workshop at Clinton Park
- Eva on Gardening with Love
- nafiseha on Gardening with Love
- Linda Tsang on Museum of Anthropology
Join Us on Facebook!
Author Archives: lealaberge
Many parents and grandparents become worried at Christmas time about buying the right toys for their children. Here is a short list of toy suggestions for different ages and stages. Continue reading
Halloween can be a very scary time for some children. This is a normal reaction, especially for young children. Young children have strong imaginations and they cannot tell the difference between real and pretend. Masks and costumes can be scary … Continue reading
Sharing and taking turns are important skills but children are not born knowing how to share. It is something they need to learn and practice and it can be hard! Even adults have a hard time sharing. Here are some … Continue reading
Are you looking for something to do with your family this summer? Please join the Frog Hollow family programs staff at Clinton Park for the fantastic Frogs in the Park program. It will begin on Tuesday July 16th and will … Continue reading
This is a poem written by Mai Young, a mother who is a dedicated volunteer and particpant at Frog Hollow Neighbourhood House. This single house before me, Resembles what we share. Thank you to all our supporters, For showing how … Continue reading
I would like to add my invitation to those of Fan and Maria Helena. The Frog Hollow Community Connection blog is a place where community members can share their thoughts and ideas about parenting, community activities, gardening, compassion and living … Continue reading
Check out our Calendar of Events It’s updated regularly. For more information see our About Us page.