SEARCH THIS BLOG
- Today is Pink Shirt Day | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on 5 Quotes of Compassion Inspired by Remembrance Day
- A Very 2020 Happy Valentine’s Day! | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on What Does Happiness Mean To You?
- A Very 2020 Happy Valentine’s Day! | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Vancouver Heart-Mind Index Initiative Celebration
- Seeking Community Support for Our 2019 Holiday Hamper Program | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Support For Our Holiday Hamper Program
- Lee Turner on Digital Storytelling: “I Love Singing” by May
Author Archives: Kyra Dawson
It’s that time of year to seed and plant and start growing your garden. We’re hoping you’ll stop by the Gardeners Hangout at Frog Hollow and plant a seed and watch the garden grow! Every Wednesday starting Wednesday, April 25th.
Earth Day 2018 is almost here! Come visit us at Frog Hollow and grow together!
Join us in welcoming Member of Parliament Jenny Kwan to Frog Hollow Neighbourhood House on Thursday, April 12th!
Today we celebrate International Women’s Day 2018! We would like to invite you to share your voice in the comment section of our blog. Share an experience, an idea, a historical fact, or an action of women coming together to … Continue reading
A Hundred Years From Now… …It will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove… …But the world may be different because I was important IN THE … Continue reading
On Thursday, October 5th Frog Hollow Neighbourhood House had the opportunity to sit in on a round table with a group of people at Mount Pleasant Neighbourhood House and listen to them tell their stories. One of the ladies in … Continue reading
Hi Everyone! Hope you all are enjoying the May flowers. I’d like to invite you to join us at the Puppet Show at Frog Hollow Family Program Drop In May 25th 2017. It’s from 9:30am to 11:30am and fun will … Continue reading
On May 11th, 2017 we attended the Good Neighbours Awards Celebration.The night was a lot of fun where both staff and volunteers got together and cheered and showed their support for the the Award recipients, of which there were many! Continue reading
It’s International Day of Pink and many of us will be wearing a pink (or red) shirt to symbolize our support of and our belief that one day there will be an end to bullying and intolerance of all kinds. Are you in the pink? Continue reading
When spring can’t come soon enough.