Pulling whatever resources I have together to create food bags for families in need. It’s really tough right now for everyone, loss of jobs, difficult for single moms to get to the store without someone watching their children, So difficult for Seniors to get to the market and carry all their needs back home all on their own. It’s expensive to buy food now, it’s not even on the shelf, and it’s not easy to get to the many markets that we normally do to stretch our dollar. Sure there’s delivery service and that’s wonderful, but it’s not always getting the things that we culturally appropriately need. And it’s expensive and there’s a delivery service charge too! I think about all those things and how we can even have all the money in the world and not be able to access food. Those are the barriers we are facing in case you didn’t understand. It’s time to really lend a helping hand and open up our hearts and these guys really proved it!
Join 151 other subscribers
SEARCH THIS BLOG
Connect With Frog Hollow On Facebook!
- Eva on Friendship Gathering
- Eva on 10 Ways To Celebrate the 1st Day of Spring
- 10 Ways To Celebrate the 1st Day of Spring | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Somebody Please Tell Winter…
- 10 Ways To Celebrate the 1st Day of Spring | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on The Wonderful Things We Love About Spring
- Eva on Let’s start with Earth Day