Here is Linda’s story. She applied for a Neighbourhood Small Grants and obtained a bit of funding to put together a small gathering for her neighbours in the newly built condo. It was a great way to help build connection, introducing each other and especially through sharing food and sharing stories. Check out Linda’s story in the video below. If you are having trouble viewing the video on the blog, you can view directly from our YouTube Channel here.
SEARCH THIS BLOG
- Today is Pink Shirt Day | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on 5 Quotes of Compassion Inspired by Remembrance Day
- A Very 2020 Happy Valentine’s Day! | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on What Does Happiness Mean To You?
- A Very 2020 Happy Valentine’s Day! | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Vancouver Heart-Mind Index Initiative Celebration
- Seeking Community Support for Our 2019 Holiday Hamper Program | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Support For Our Holiday Hamper Program
- Lee Turner on Digital Storytelling: “I Love Singing” by May