This is Monica, one of our active participants and a senior here at Frog Hollow. She previously attended a digital storytelling workshop and had put together a short film about how she became a Laughter Yoga leader. Laughter help decrease stress and releases promote a sense of well-being. Take a look at her video below. If you are having trouble viewing the video on the blog, you can view directly from our YouTube Channel here.
SEARCH THIS BLOG
- Today is Pink Shirt Day | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on 5 Quotes of Compassion Inspired by Remembrance Day
- A Very 2020 Happy Valentine’s Day! | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on What Does Happiness Mean To You?
- A Very 2020 Happy Valentine’s Day! | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Vancouver Heart-Mind Index Initiative Celebration
- Seeking Community Support for Our 2019 Holiday Hamper Program | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Support For Our Holiday Hamper Program
- Lee Turner on Digital Storytelling: “I Love Singing” by May