May and Suzy has taken four out trips with the seniors with the inspiration pass this summer. The first one to Museum of Vancouver, second one to the Chinese Garden, the third one to Museum of Anthropology and last one to VanDusen Botanical Garden. I am lucky to join them on the third trip on July 14 to MOA and have time to Nitobe Garden too. We all have a good time because there are so much to see.
SEARCH THIS BLOG
- Linda Tsang on Museum of Anthropology
- Kyra Dawson on Museum of Anthropology
- Kyra Dawson on Volunteer inspiration
- nafiseh amiri on FoodFit Program Week 2 of 12 Recap + A Recipe
- Kyra Dawson on Good Neighbours Awards Banquet 2017
- Kyra Dawson on Community Walk
- Jennie Yuen on Good Neighbours Awards Banquet 2017
- Rasha on FoodFit Program Week 2 of 12 Recap + A Recipe
- Day of Pink | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on 5 Quotes of Compassion Inspired by Remembrance Day
- Day of Pink | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Heart-Mind Well-Being Night at Frog Hollow Neighbourhood House
Join Us on Facebook!