May and Suzy has taken four out trips with the seniors with the inspiration pass this summer. The first one to Museum of Vancouver, second one to the Chinese Garden, the third one to Museum of Anthropology and last one to VanDusen Botanical Garden. I am lucky to join them on the third trip on July 14 to MOA and have time to Nitobe Garden too. We all have a good time because there are so much to see.
SEARCH THIS BLOG
- Eva on Nature Walk Workshop
- Eva on Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018
- Kyra Dawson on Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018
- Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018 | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Our Girl Power Playlist Celebrating International Women’s Day
- nafiseha on Sprouting Beans!
- nafiseha on Apple Chips,Yum!
- nafiseha on DIY-Do it Yourself workshop at Clinton Park
- Eva on Gardening with Love
- nafiseha on Gardening with Love
- Linda Tsang on Museum of Anthropology
Join Us on Facebook!