We walked to Van Tech today to look at the community garden and on the way we stopped at May Lee’s garden. We have looked at so many local grown produce today. In Van Tech we are told they sold their produce in the market in Main Street and also in Trout Lake Farmers Market too. Please note our next walk will be on July 26 and start at 10:00am – 12:00pm. Looking forward to see you then!
SEARCH THIS BLOG
- Linda Tsang on Museum of Anthropology
- Kyra Dawson on Museum of Anthropology
- Kyra Dawson on Volunteer inspiration
- nafiseh amiri on FoodFit Program Week 2 of 12 Recap + A Recipe
- Kyra Dawson on Good Neighbours Awards Banquet 2017
- Kyra Dawson on Community Walk
- Jennie Yuen on Good Neighbours Awards Banquet 2017
- Rasha on FoodFit Program Week 2 of 12 Recap + A Recipe
- Day of Pink | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on 5 Quotes of Compassion Inspired by Remembrance Day
- Day of Pink | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Heart-Mind Well-Being Night at Frog Hollow Neighbourhood House
Join Us on Facebook!