Last night was the last session for the second cycle of caregivers support group. It was a potluck evening, participants brought so many delicious dishes to share with. During this six sessions we share caregiving experience also have an opportunity to socialize and receive useful advice and resources. We also have guest speakers on topics regarding financial matters and brain health. Last night we have fun painting on rocks.
SEARCH THIS BLOG
- Linda Tsang on Museum of Anthropology
- Kyra Dawson on Museum of Anthropology
- Kyra Dawson on Volunteer inspiration
- nafiseh amiri on FoodFit Program Week 2 of 12 Recap + A Recipe
- Kyra Dawson on Good Neighbours Awards Banquet 2017
- Kyra Dawson on Community Walk
- Jennie Yuen on Good Neighbours Awards Banquet 2017
- Rasha on FoodFit Program Week 2 of 12 Recap + A Recipe
- Day of Pink | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on 5 Quotes of Compassion Inspired by Remembrance Day
- Day of Pink | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Heart-Mind Well-Being Night at Frog Hollow Neighbourhood House
Join Us on Facebook!