SEARCH THIS BLOG
- Today is Pink Shirt Day | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on 5 Quotes of Compassion Inspired by Remembrance Day
- A Very 2020 Happy Valentine’s Day! | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on What Does Happiness Mean To You?
- A Very 2020 Happy Valentine’s Day! | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Vancouver Heart-Mind Index Initiative Celebration
- Seeking Community Support for Our 2019 Holiday Hamper Program | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Support For Our Holiday Hamper Program
- Lee Turner on Digital Storytelling: “I Love Singing” by May
Monthly Archives: March 2017
Wednesday March 8 was the last of the six sessions on Caregiver Support Group hosted by Frog Hollow. With the support from Renfrew Care Centre, the event was able to hosted at the location. This is part of the CAI … Continue reading
Many of you may know or have met Lea Laberge. She is the Family Resource and Drop-In Coordinator at Frog Hollow. Today, March 9th, 2017 was her last day. I know it’s sad for us to see her go, but … Continue reading
International Women’s Day is celebrated every year on March 8th. It is the celebration on the movement for women’s rights. Last night, we celebrated with several women just hanging out and having fun; talking to each other and listening to … Continue reading
I am one of the leaders leading our regular community “slow” walk. We have handed out invitations together with treats – apple chips, also giving out Frog Hollow magnets and sunflower seeds distributed door to door to introduce our walk. … Continue reading
When spring can’t come soon enough.