Thank you to all participants taking the walk today. The rain cannot stop us from walking, we walk the same route as our last walk on February 1st. Leaving Frog Hollow at 12:30pm walk from Renfrew then turn to 4th Ave. E to Slocan to Clinton Park. We do not stay at the park for a chat due to the rain but we stop at Frog Hollow on our return trip instead. Please be advised that our next walk will be on Wednesday March 1st at 12:30pm after the walk please stay behind for a survey in related to our community walk. There are also food and prize draw after the walk and survey.
SEARCH THIS BLOG
- nafiseha on Sprouting Beans!
- nafiseha on Apple Chips,Yum!
- nafiseha on DIY-Do it Yourself workshop at Clinton Park
- Eva on Gardening with Love
- nafiseha on Gardening with Love
- Linda Tsang on Museum of Anthropology
- Kyra Dawson on Museum of Anthropology
- Kyra Dawson on Volunteer inspiration
- nafiseh amiri on FoodFit Program Week 2 of 12 Recap + A Recipe
- Kyra Dawson on Good Neighbours Awards Banquet 2017
Join Us on Facebook!