You are welcome to join us for the event to be held tomorrow. Please come and have fun with us. I would also like to take the opportunity to share informations on our community walk on last Wednesday Feb. 1st we left Frog Hollow at 12:30pm walking from Renfrew to 4th Ave. E to Slocan to Clinton Park where we stopped and shared our thought on the proposed concept plan of the park. Please do not forget to share your views too deadline is tomorrow. On the way back we stopped at ‘Columbus’ our favourite butcher shop for our ‘Friendship’ gathering on Friday Feb. 3rd since the walking group also has member of the ‘Friendship’ group. Though it was a snowy day last Friday many seniors were able to attend the gathering and have fun. Please be advised our next community walk will be on next Wednesday Feb. 15 come and join us for a walk at Frog Hollow at 12:30pm.
SEARCH THIS BLOG
- Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018
- Community Wellness Forum
- 2018 Neighbourhood Small Grants is open!
- RENFREW RHYTHMS Acoustic Open Stage February 2018
- RENFREW RHYTHMS Acoustic Open Stage
- FoodFit 12-Week Program Starting January 29, 2018
- Celebrating National Child’s Day
- Community Walk
- Wheelhouse Seafood & Miscellany Thrift & Vintage Interviews
- Kitchen Table Conversation (KTC) Facilitators Celebration RECAP
- Eva on Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018
- Kyra Dawson on Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018
- Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018 | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Our Girl Power Playlist Celebrating International Women’s Day
- nafiseha on Sprouting Beans!
- nafiseha on Apple Chips,Yum!
- nafiseha on DIY-Do it Yourself workshop at Clinton Park
- Eva on Gardening with Love
- nafiseha on Gardening with Love
- Linda Tsang on Museum of Anthropology
- Kyra Dawson on Museum of Anthropology
Join Us on Facebook!