Happy 2017 everyone. Though December 2016 was a snowy month and still is at this very date. We did not housebound by it. We were able to tour around Canada Place on December 23rd and 30th when the weather permitted. We looked at the Christmas window displays at Canada Place and gingerbread displays at Hyatt Regency also the Christmas trees at Four Seasons Hotel to catch the spirit of Christmas. On December 30th we went to see the exhibition at Poly Art Gallery because it was closed on December 23rd. Anyway we love to share what we have seen on the day.
SEARCH THIS BLOG
- Aboriginal Day in the Family Drop In
- Story Gathering Sessions
- 2018 Good Neighbours Award
- Past Event: Walk with Lori Snyder
- Chinatown Cultural Day
- Community Slow Walk
- Free Program for Permanent Residents, New Immigrants and Canadian Born Residents
- Join Us for a Gardeners Hangout Every Wednesday
- Visit Us On Earth Day!
- A Special Thanks to the Rotary Club
- Eva on Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018
- Kyra Dawson on Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018
- Share Your Voice on International Women’s Day 2018 | Frog Hollow Community Connections Blog on Our Girl Power Playlist Celebrating International Women’s Day
- nafiseha on Sprouting Beans!
- nafiseha on Apple Chips,Yum!
- nafiseha on DIY-Do it Yourself workshop at Clinton Park
- Eva on Gardening with Love
- nafiseha on Gardening with Love
- Linda Tsang on Museum of Anthropology
- Kyra Dawson on Museum of Anthropology
Join Us on Facebook!