Happy 2017 everyone. Though December 2016 was a snowy month and still is at this very date. We did not housebound by it. We were able to tour around Canada Place on December 23rd and 30th when the weather permitted. We looked at the Christmas window displays at Canada Place and gingerbread displays at Hyatt Regency also the Christmas trees at Four Seasons Hotel to catch the spirit of Christmas. On December 30th we went to see the exhibition at Poly Art Gallery because it was closed on December 23rd. Anyway we love to share what we have seen on the day.
SEARCH THIS BLOG
- nafiseha on Sprouting Beans!
- nafiseha on Apple Chips,Yum!
- nafiseha on DIY-Do it Yourself workshop at Clinton Park
- Eva on Gardening with Love
- nafiseha on Gardening with Love
- Linda Tsang on Museum of Anthropology
- Kyra Dawson on Museum of Anthropology
- Kyra Dawson on Volunteer inspiration
- nafiseh amiri on FoodFit Program Week 2 of 12 Recap + A Recipe
- Kyra Dawson on Good Neighbours Awards Banquet 2017
Join Us on Facebook!